Search results

1. D

SA 7.875x2.25 (200x57mm) rear shock

Item: 7.875x2.25 (200x57mm) rear shock Location: Adelaide, are you happy to post? Price range/Willing to Pay: Depends what's on offer. $250 would be the ideal max. Extra Info: Building up a large 29er frame for a mate to try as he's currently on a hard tail and wanting to look at upgrading...
  2. D

Calling all Meta AM29 and TR29 owners and other bike owners!

Hi everyone, I've been having an issue with my Meta AM29.2 The chain guide ISCG tabs appear to be welded in the wrong spot... reason being the photo shows the ISCG adjustment is as most clockwise/forward as it can go. I can only rotate it back towards the rear wheel. I compared it to a few...
  3. D

SA EC34 Headset, Brooks England Saddle, Ti water bottle cages

Looking for a few items that are kind of oldschool for my brother as I've got the task of building up a boutique gravel thing... Item: New black 34EC headset Location: Adelaide, postage required. Item Condition: New or new ish. Price and price conditions: Depends on brand etc Extra Info: Must...
  4. D

SA SRAM 40mm Disc Brake Mount

Item: SRAM 40mm Disc Brake Mount Location: Adelaide Price range/Willing to Pay: less than $20 including postage. Should fit in a padded mailer as a letter with tracking for $8 or less Extra Info: Must be SRAM only and be in good condition. See the pic below. Don't need bolts. Thanks
  5. D

WTB 26" DH tyres, FSA Gap Spindle bolt, Vivid 425/450lbs spring - Updated 19/05/2021

Hi all, A friend of mine's young lad has been riding a little bit now and on a bit of a beater type bike. I hadn't ridden with him for a little while and he was out with us riding with his dad. His son is a bit of a natural and after watching him send some decent drops, jumps and road gaps I've...
  6. D

Ti-springs.com no longer trading.

Just found out Ti-springs.com are no longer trading... not surprising after their woeful customer service and long wait times or never receiving your goods. Does anyone know if there's someone else selling shiny bolts and springs?
  7. D

SA 29er 142x12 rear wheel 6 bolt rotor and Sram XD freehub - FOUND

Trying to help a friend out with a busted wheel, he has a tight budget and needs the following below to get him out on the trails. Item: 29er 142x12mm rear wheel 6 bolt rotor design and Sram XD freehub. Sealed bearing hub. Location: Adelaide, postage to be included in price. Item Condition...
  8. D

BB30 chainring offset question....

Hi guys, Bit of an age old question. BB30 offset chainrings. I've purchased a Specialized P-Slope and i purchased a set of the long spindle BB30 sram cranks. With DM fitment. This is my first bike with BB30 and ive read a heap about it and have confused myself. I had a spare GXP 104bcd spider...
  9. D

Rockshox 29er forks w/160mm travel, Cushcore 29 and 27.5

If you have any of the below items for sale please send me a private message to discuss. Will require photos for all items. Thanks Item: Rockshox 29er fork, BOOST, 160mm travel, 180mm steerer, Either model charger damper. Location: Adelaide, postage is required. Price: Depends on model...
  10. D

SA WTB: Thomson Elite or Masterpiece seat post, black, 30.9/200mm minimum

Item: BLACK Thomson Elite or Masterpiece seat post etc. Something of equal quality might spark my interest... Location: Adelaide Item Condition: I'd like it to be in good condition, not scratched to hell. Price and price conditions: You tell me.... Extra Info: I need: 30.9mm Minimum length...
  11. D

2011/12 Rockshox Boxxer Worldcups SOLD

Item: 2011/12 Rockshox Boxxer Worldcups Location: Adelaide Item Condition: Used, few scuff marks on lowers. Crown has a few cable rub marks, doesn't affect the fork apart from aesthetics. Stanchions have a couple of minor nics bit are smooth (pictured). No anodizing wear on stanchions. • Brand...
  12. D

Bearings... Special bearings... Where to buy? 6902V with 1mm and 2mm offset/lips

I'm looking to get some suspension bearings to have on hand if I need them and glad I'm looking now. I've been trying to find a 6902V bearing, where the inner ring has a 1mm offset on one side and 2mm on the other. This make the inner ring wider than the outer and they are becoming a pain to...
  13. D

11-23t 10 speed cassette, SRAM PG1070 or similar

Item: After a 11-23t 10 speed cassette, Location: Adelaide Price range/Willing to Pay: Depends on condition, cheaper the better Extra Info: Want to try a closer ratio cassette on the trail rig for some light DH duties. Want to be able to use a new chain on it so nothing to worn please...
  14. D

29er Steel frame for AM duties, most likely a large. Kona Honzo ST etc

G'day all, looking at purchasing a steel 29er frame in the future and thought I'd see what's out in the second hand market or for the people looking at letting theirs go. Ideally a large Kona Honzo. Can't get one in Australia until September. Item: 29er steel frame, tipping I'd need a...
  15. D

SRAM clutched X0 shortcage 10sp derailleur, XG-1099/1080 cassette, XX shifter 10sp

Item/s: • Sram clutched type 2/2.1 X0 shortcage derailleur 10 speed. • Sram XG-1099 or XG-1080 cassette 11-36t ratio. • Sram XX 10 speed shifter Location: Adelaide, hopefully you can post it. Item Condition: All to be in good working condition. • Derailleur to have no play in...
  16. D

Spoke keys/wrenches, what do you use and rate?

Hi all, I've been building my own wheels and truing them for a while now, but have recently rounded my spoke wrench and sheared nipples due to this. I've been using a cheap $5, 6 way spoke wrench from fleabay. Which surprisingly lasted a few years... I'm currently searching for various...
  17. D

Sold

Item: 9sp XTR M971 rear derailleur, XT M760 rear 9sp shifter, 3sp XT Front derailleur, 3sp Deore Front shifter, Raceface triple ring set. Plus chain Location: Adelaide. Happy to post Australia wide. Item Condition: Used, refer pics for condition. Reason for selling: Surplus Price and price...
  18. D

SA Specialized P.26 Pro size long - barely used still with original tyres - SOLD

Item: Specialized P.26 Pro, size long (22.25" top tube) Location: Adelaide. Can post Australia wide at buyers expense, most likely between $50-80 depending on location. Item Condition: Barely used, still has original tyres. Minimal marks (pictured) for a dirt jump bike. Was used once in...
  19. D

104bcd - 30t - Narrow wide chainring.

Item: 104bcd 30t narrow wide chainring. Black preferred, may consider blue... Location: Adelaide, are you happy to post? Item Condition: Used is good, don't want a well flogged one though. Price and price conditions: Minimal as possible as it's for my brothers girlfriend who doesn't ride a...
  20. D

Quick question. Are Sram and Shimano 10sp derailleurs and shifters cross compatible?

As per the title, are Sram and Shimano 10sp derailleur and shifters cross compatible? I'm having a debate with a fellow rider.... I know 9sp sram shifter and 9 speed cassette will work with a 10sp chain and 10sp shimano derailleur - thanks to Moorey i run it on my DH bike. But I'm certain...