Search results

1. dirtbiker

Questionnaire for city cyclists!

I hate cyclists who think they own the road. OOPS!!!! I should have put this in the "Little things you hate" thread.
  2. dirtbiker

offroader or tuner ??

I recon you should look at a Triton, Navara or Rodeo (Hilux for price gutless) ute of the turbo diesel variety. They have more power and drive heaps better than a $15000 landcruiser ever will, not to mention heaps better fuel economy. You can go bush and still be comfortable in city driving and...
  3. dirtbiker

Little Things You Hate

I hate people who go camping and leave rubbish behind. I love dirt bikes, but hate the NOBS that ride around houses and think their not annoying anyone. Am I allowed 2?
  4. dirtbiker

best cleaning tips

hi all. whats the best cleaning tips for your bike after a dirty weekend? my tip is to use steelo (steel wool with soap in it wich you can buy cheaply from the supermarket) on spokes and non polished alloy to bring it back to looking new.
  5. dirtbiker

New? Feel free to say g'day here.

Gday all Im 25, live in sunny queensland and love the outdoors. I like to ride motorbikes, 4 wheel driving, camping and want to get into mountain biking to keep my fitness up.