Search results

1. B

World Cup World Cup DH #2 Fort William Results

fort bill wots with the kiwis?!!
  2. B

2011 - More Nats

better late than never! check out the new footwear from 5-10: 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8.
  3. B

What is your photo setup?

Wall in focus,bike out of focus!
  4. B

What is your photo setup?

gear and stuff the main difference between the pro lenses and consumer telephoto zoom lenses are : 1)build quality - better dust/weather protection 2)constant verses variable apertures - when you zoom the widest aperture changes on consumer lenses,on pro models its constant either 2.8 or 4...
  5. B

Ourimbah - a few different lighting shots!

more photos......nah sorry guys I couldnt stay for the racing...only have a dozen or so shots.... http://www.pbase.com/phototyke/mtb_ next time..... theres also some in the phototyke gallery from the worlds/windham though!
  6. B

Ourimbah - a few different lighting shots!

1. 2. 3. 4.
  7. B

Our new DH World Champs - Mont St Anne!!!

didnt mean to forget caroline!
  8. B

World Champs 2010: Mont Sainte Anne DH Results

photos I've posted some photos over in the International Races/Photos section
  9. B

Our new DH World Champs - Mont St Anne!!!

Troy and Sam deliver! Troy on his way to the juniors title Working on his signature Sam "on the" Hill World Champ! Replacing electrolytes What next? Was quite a race,I heard Gee Atherton after the race reckon he didnt win cos the last riders down were at a disadvantage due...
  10. B

2010 Worlds - Quebec

Hi thought I'dpost a few photos from the worlds. Poor Jared lost it on the last corner when he looked like he couldnt be beaten! will post some downhill shots too. thks,Nigel
  11. B

eric carter / chris akrigg photos

see thread in news section for photos
  12. B

NSW Eric Carter and Chris Akrigg in Sydney

photos Hi you guys missed a great opportunity.......Eric and Chris were top blokes and had plenty of time for the very few people that turned up.Even giving the small kids plenty of tips/advice. heres a few photos(low res),if you were one of the riders who turned up drop me a line for a...
  13. B

Del Rio State Round 13th June 2010

del rio if there arent any photos of you in my online gallery then I dont have any,sorry,maybe next time. if there are photos in my gallery I will email one free,let me know the photo id located below the photo in the gallery biketog
  14. B

del rio photos thks for the feedback on the photos guys ,I will email them shortly. if there arent any photos of you in the gallery then I dont have any,sorry,maybe next time. yeah I was the guy with the world cup beanie on,best piece of photography kit I have!
  15. B

Hi,Few images for them weekends race (just the low quality web versions): Few more up at : www.pbase.com/phototyke/del_rio If you see an image you want just email me. thks,Nigel
  16. B

Rocky Trail NSW/ACT 4x and slalom - Homebush

guys n gals......... selection of photos up in my gallery www.pbase.com/phototyke/nsw_4x_and_slalom check 'em out! thks,Nigel
  17. B

WSMTB DH Rd2 2010

I'll be there,at least you guys who made the effort got more camera time! ta,nigel
  18. B

Steve Peat replacing electrolytes.....

Steve the Peatmeister quenching his thirst.........I really should have told the other photographer to remove her lens cap!!
  19. B

Steve Peat is God!

Dr Peat Good to see you aussie guys giving Steve P the accolades he deserves,as a fellow yorkshireman I was stoked he took the title today.............Sam Hill and Mick Hannah gave it their best shots and Nathan R even kept the hot seat warm for a while............truly was a great event and...
  20. B

More Del Rio action

Heres my photos from Sunday. www.pbase.com/phototyke/del_rio Few samples: Just email me if anybody wants hi-res versions......I only have the ones on my site so appreciate if you dont ask for me to look for other rider numbers. Thks,Nigel