Search results

1. B

2011 - More Nats

better late than never! check out the new footwear from 5-10: 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8.
  2. B

Ourimbah - a few different lighting shots!

1. 2. 3. 4.
  3. B

Our new DH World Champs - Mont St Anne!!!

Troy and Sam deliver! Troy on his way to the juniors title Working on his signature Sam "on the" Hill World Champ! Replacing electrolytes What next? Was quite a race,I heard Gee Atherton after the race reckon he didnt win cos the last riders down were at a disadvantage due...
  4. B

2010 Worlds - Quebec

Hi thought I'dpost a few photos from the worlds. Poor Jared lost it on the last corner when he looked like he couldnt be beaten! will post some downhill shots too. thks,Nigel
  5. B

eric carter / chris akrigg photos

see thread in news section for photos
  6. B

Del Rio State Round 13th June 2010

Hi,Few images for them weekends race (just the low quality web versions): Few more up at : www.pbase.com/phototyke/del_rio If you see an image you want just email me. thks,Nigel
  7. B

Rocky Trail NSW/ACT 4x and slalom - Homebush

guys n gals......... selection of photos up in my gallery www.pbase.com/phototyke/nsw_4x_and_slalom check 'em out! thks,Nigel
  8. B

Steve Peat replacing electrolytes.....

Steve the Peatmeister quenching his thirst.........I really should have told the other photographer to remove her lens cap!!
  9. B

More Del Rio action

Heres my photos from Sunday. www.pbase.com/phototyke/del_rio Few samples: Just email me if anybody wants hi-res versions......I only have the ones on my site so appreciate if you dont ask for me to look for other rider numbers. Thks,Nigel
  10. B

NSW State - Ourimbah - The Need for Speed

I've posted photos from race day in my gallery: www.pbase.com/phototyke Heres some samples,these are low res images,email me if interested in the high res versions.Please dont email me asking to look for race numbers use the filename. (ps realise I have named them wrongly and not Rd3!) Nigel
  11. B

more carnage - 4x Nationals

Hate to do this to you Josh but too good to not post!
  12. B

more National 4X Homebush

Posted some photos here: http://www.pbase.com/phototyke/mountain_x Was only able to attend Saturday practice..........