Search results

1. Rippor 215

DH 2012 Morewood Izumu

Can't bend carbon back into shape though, in days gone by it was a regular activity whilst riding the demo with its super low BB :boom::boom:
  2. Rippor 215

DH 2012 Morewood Izumu

Built up this frame from scratch, a few more bits and pieces to add to it still (Red indicated upgrades). Took it down Kenilworth yesterday on its maiden voyage and was seriously impressed with how it handled! Coming from a 2011 Demo, it wasn't as easy to get around corners with (longer TT)...
  3. Rippor 215

Upgrading to Shimano Saints

Get a Hope Pro 2 Evo rear hub and they'll hear you a mile away :attention:
  4. Rippor 215

VIC Sold

know its a long shot, but is it still available? CHeers
  5. Rippor 215

Calling all Pinkbike users!

Help get me over to Canada to race the Silverstar BC Cup by voting for my 'Intense Video Competition' entry! Click on "Yamada Brothers" in the poll at the bottom of the page! http://www.pinkbike.com/news/vote-intense-experience-silver-star-bike-park-2014.html
  6. Rippor 215

Calling all Pinkbike Users!

One thread is enough, thanks. J.
  7. Rippor 215

Rock Lobster

A hill with too many rocks, whats not to like! http://www.pinkbike.com/video/352117/
  8. Rippor 215

Wtb: Dj fork

Building up a DJ bike and am needing some appropriate forks, hoping to get them in the specifications as follow: - 1/18 Straight steerer - 20mm axle - Maximum of 120mm travel - Located in Brisbane Let me know if you have anything that remotely fits the requirements. Willing to...
  9. Rippor 215

demo with single crown fork

There are roughly 170 Specialized Demo bike checks on Vital... Two have single crowns: 1. http://www.vitalmtb.com/community/quinnerb,23425/setup,21148?frame_brand=67&page=2&riding_types%5B%5D=6&scope=newest 2...
  10. Rippor 215

SOLD Ay-Up Dual Light Kit $150

Sent pm, check inbox!
  11. Rippor 215

Coffs harbour down hill track

.....not sure where steep is coming from, in fact quite and easy shuttle to the first tower with a smooth dirt road.
  12. Rippor 215

STH Summer Time Christmas Party

Hosted by Straight-to Hell DH-Inc, this event is a two day event for all DH riders! Find the details below: Location: 343 Biddaddah Creek Road Date: 30th Nov - 1 Dec Entry Fee: $120, shuttles included, however self shuttles may attract reduced cost for vehicle owner. (rego here...
  13. Rippor 215

QLD Sold please remove

BUMP!!! Price drop to $650, snap it up guys
  14. Rippor 215

QLD Sold please remove

SOLDSOLDSOLD Pictures:
  15. Rippor 215

2012 Apollo Aspire

Sounds like you had a blast man! However, I believe the sore back can be fixed with a bit of time (either bike shop or YouTube tutorials) spent fitting the bike to suit your body. Lower sore backs are often caused from having the seat down too low - thus not allowing enough extension of your...
  16. Rippor 215

2013 Reign BB

Not sure how different the BB (if at all) is for 2013, however, I have a 2011 Reign and have just installed tHis: http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/au/en/shimano-bb71-mtb-press-fit-bottom-bracket/rp-prod61801 Works perfectly - surprisingly cheap :)
  17. Rippor 215

Frenzy @ Toowoomba on the trail bike.

What was the verdict? Enduro track possibilities?
  18. Rippor 215

DH new sled - Morewood Makulu

Looks awesome man! On a side note, that backyard looks quite suitable for a pumptrack....
  19. Rippor 215

[AM] 2011 Giant Reign

Yeah just thought I'd try it out, ended with a bit of paint being rubbed off down near the bottom of the seat tube :( Will be changing the cable routing once again so that from the shock area to the derailiuer it'll be continuous via the chain stay to try and make shifting easier - fair bit of...
  20. Rippor 215

Changing from Long Cage to Mid Cage derailer

You could also try shortening the chain length if possible