Search results

1. DH Newbie

Intense M1 bb Shell Size?

Hey guys, Im trying to sell my 1998-2000 design intense m1 and I have had people asking what size bb shell it takes. I have no idea so I was just wondering if there is any intense guru's out there who know. Thanks, Jim
  2. DH Newbie

Fox Vanila RC - $50ono - SOLD

Item: Fox Vanilla RC w/ piggyback Item Condition: Good Location: Cairns but will post for extra Reason for selling: Price and price conditions: $50ono Extra Info: stroke length is 8.25/2.25 eye to eye Pictures:
  3. DH Newbie

Boxxers - $120ono + 3 extra springs - SOLD

Item: Boxxer not sure what year Location: Cairns but will post for extra Reason for selling: splitting bike Item Condition: Pretty good for age but a bit cratched up on lowers Price and price conditions: $120ono Extra Info: includes 20mm axle and spacer comes with three extra springs Pictures:
  4. DH Newbie

frame or whole bike???

Im just getting into downhill riding and am going to get a good bike but Im not sure what to do. either Get a good frame put crap specs on it and get money together to buy great specs for it? Or Save up and get a decent bike for around a thousand dollars. I'd like to here your...
  5. DH Newbie

rst drop crown?

hey I have got Rst hi five forks on my bike and was wondering if you can get a drop crown for this type of fork? so yeah if one has any idea please reply.:confused:
  6. DH Newbie

looking for downhill goggles.

Hey does anyone know what a good but cheap pair of goggles would cost because its my mate birthday comming up and I want to by him a good pair. he is just getting into downhill riding and is starting to get quite good. Iam looking at any thing below 60 and is in reasonable condition. the...
  7. DH Newbie

G'day

Hi My name is jamie Im new to farkin and only just learning the basics of this awesome website. Im a beginer downhiller from far north Queensland Im hoping to get a downhill when I get the money. My best Friend Ryan (MBD Downhill Runt ) Got me into the awesome life of downhilling! At the...