Search results

1. wootown

NSW Please delete

Item: E-13 SRS Chain Guide 36-40t Location: Woonona NSW Item Condition: Good still in good working order Reason for selling: No Need anymore sold Bike Price and price conditions: $90 Posted NEGOTIABLE Extra Info: Good chain guide comes with ISCG old tab and mounting bolts. Pictures:Attached
  2. wootown

real noisy juicy 3 rear brake need quick answer.

Hey guys how are yas so im in need of some quick help my rear avid juicy 3 brake is really noisy my guess is that its not clean So I have tryed taking them out and socking them in hoit soppy water and also tryed rubbing them on concrete to remove the layer of crap but they continue to be real...
  3. wootown

NSW Please Delete

Item: 2008 Norco Atomik Location: Wollongong(Woonona) NSW pick up only to Please Item Condition: Good no scratches on frame just a couple on the lowers of forks Reason for selling: Need the cash for Car and dont really Ride anymore. Price and price conditions: $1400 Open to offers but Extra...
  4. wootown

Feedback score

I have seen on VB 4.0 that there can be a FEEDBACK SCORE section on users profiles like the ebay feedback stuff think that would be great to be incorporated into this forum as there is alot of sales and that going on would but the buyers mind at ease i guess about trusting the seller Thanks
  5. wootown

NSW Please Delete

Item: Front and Rear Maxxis Minions Location: anywere as long as you post Price range/Willing to Pay: Extra Info:26x2.50 must be new or like new condition If you only have like the front or something still let me know cheers
  6. wootown

NSW Please Delete

Item: FSA Moto or gap cranks or Shimano saint Cranks Location: postage???? Price range/Willing to Pay: $150 Extra Info: must be in cood condition and have 1 68/73 bb for my 2008 norco atomik cheers
  7. wootown

When will samapalooza be released?

So does anybody know when Sam Hill's samapalooza video will be released search but came up with nothing Thanks
  8. wootown

Please Delete

Please Delete
  9. wootown

Avid Juicy 3 Bleed Guide/Instructuions

Hey guys Have done a search and come up with nothing so I was just wondering if anybody could point me in the right direction of some Bleed instructions/guide/Manual for a rear avid Juicy 3 Cheers
  10. wootown

Please Delete

hey guys first off new site looks cool just my opinion But every time I have been on I have to keep re-entering my details am I able to save them like click a remember me button like the old one or will i just have to keep re-entering my detail Cheers
  11. wootown

Please Delete

Please Delete
  12. wootown

Please Delete

Please Delete
  13. wootown

Please Delete

Hey guys I was just wondering would a set of shimano saint cranks fit on my 2008 Norco Atomik cheers
  14. wootown

Please Delete

Please Delete
  15. wootown

Please Delete

Please Delete
  16. wootown

Please Delete

Please Delete
  17. wootown

Please Delete

Does any body know if 2010 boxxers need a different brake mount compared to the 2009 and below year models. The one I have came with my set of codes, but doesnt fit... Anyone got help? cheers
  18. wootown

Please Delete

Please Delete
  19. wootown

Please Delete

Please Delete
  20. wootown

Please Delete

Please Delete