Search results

1. woody 14

Ronald rides a demo?

Hey all, i got this little wepon about 2 months ago, I have changed a few little things since these photos were taken but it dose give you an idea. Anyways here she is. Frame - 2012 Specialized demo 8 II Rear shock - Cain Creek double barrel with 350lbs ti Nuke Proof spring...
  2. woody 14

VIC SOLD Please delete

Item: 2006 Norco Aline Small Frame Frame - 2006 Norco Aline Rear shock - Fox DHX 3 with 400 pound spring Front shock/fork - Rock Shox Totem solo air Handlebars - Nuke Proof Warhead flat bar. 760mm Stem - Hassafelt Headset - Cane Creek Grips - ODI lock on's Saddle - THE Dh Seatpost -...
  3. woody 14

VDHS You Yangs

hey guys got some pics on saterday when i wasnt riding. didnt get many so im sorry if i missed you and this is all i have that arnt shockingly bad. sorry if your photo was one of them. anyway enjoy. cheers.
  4. woody 14

LOST Mt Dandenong/Channal 10 DH track. Sliver 8gb ipod nano

hey guys, my ipod nano jumped out of my pocket while i was doing a run today so if anyone finds can they please contact me through eathier this thread or PM. if you need anymore info just ask. Cheers Geoff
  5. woody 14

The Shinny Shred UPDATE UPDATE snapage on page 2

This is my street/muck around bike. Frame - 08 kona shred (Polished) Rear shock - None Front shock/fork - DJ 3 Handlebars -Kona Stem - Kona Headset - FSA Grips - ODI Ruffian Saddle - Kona dirt jump Seatpost - Kona Front brake - Juicy 5 Rear brake - MX 4 Cranks - Race Face evolve...
  6. woody 14

You Yangs ride day 30/8/09

just a few i took today. these are unedited and with a quite average camera so be nice. C&C please enjoy.
  7. woody 14

The roost thread

hey R.B, this is the thread to post your best roost pics. ill get the ball rolling with a few from today. enjoy.
  8. woody 14

Help me please

hey rotor/farkin, ok here's my problem. i just got my totem solo airs serviced and now they are leaking air around the air valve. its not the valve leaking, its the area around it(were it screws into the leg). also it looks like there is some sort of sealent around were it...
  9. woody 14

juicy 7 help???

hey people, can someone please help me? my juicy 7 (on the front of my dh bike), the pistons are sticking and i would like to know if there is a way to fix it. my rear one did it for a little bit too but no where near as bit as my frony is ATM. any help would be great...
  10. woody 14

DH The Aline is always faster then that Stinky Bline. UPDATE UPDATE

hey everyone, well i got a new rig 2 weeks ago so here it is. Its a 06 norco aline and im loving it. One of the cool things about this rig is the engraving in the frame. It has a dragon and the words "The brave dont live long, but the cautious dont live at all" engraved into...
  11. woody 14

powdercoating rims

hey people, im just wondering if its possable to get rims powdercoated. and if it is i am worryed about the spoke holes becoming blocked. any help will be great. cheers Geoff
  12. woody 14

warbuton dh

hey guys/gals, can anyone give me some directions to the warby dh track. any replys will be great. cheers Geoff
  13. woody 14

DH 06 stinky build up.

hey people, this bike started out as an 07 sassy i have since then put a new frame and forks on it and thats about it for now. for a first dh bike i think its pretty good. cc welcome. also suggestions on any parts you think should be changed welcome too. thanks for...
  14. woody 14

zip ties on rear shocks???

hey pepz, i was just wondering if you can put a zip tie on the shaft (i dont know the tec word for it) of your rear shock to see how much travel you are using. i have seen people do in on there forks. also would it damage the shock at all? cheers Geoff
  15. woody 14

dully bottem out

hey all, i am new to dullys and i was just wondering if it is good for your rear shock to bottem out after hard landings. i have heard mixed opions some say its good because my know you are useing all of a avalable travel and i have heard that it stuffs your shock. please clear this...
  16. woody 14

Bar extentions

i am wanting wider bars and i dont have the money for a new set of bars right now, so, i was just wondering if anyone has made a set of bar extenitions and if so how did you got about it. i am running stock hussafelt bars. any help would be great. cheers Geoff yes i did serch.
  17. woody 14

how to go fast

hey farkiners, i have just gotten into dh and i was wondering if you could share some of your secrets to going fast down the trail. i am getting a dh rig for xmas so i should be able to go alot faster the when i was on my ht. my local trail is pretty rocky and steep so i would like to focis on...
  18. woody 14

trading area insurance

hey farkiners, i was just wondering if there is a insurace policiy so that if the item you have bought dose not turn up you can get you money back? or is it just done in good faith? this has not happended to me (and i hope it never dose) but i would just like to know that i...
  19. woody 14

06 stinky frame with 07 sasquach parts

hey all, just a quick question will an 06 stinky frame work with 07 sasquach parts? any help would be great. thanks Geoff
  20. woody 14

How much travel?

hey, i was just wondering if you could put 203mm (8 inch) travel forks on an 07 sasquach? thanks Geoff