Search results

1. Alchem1st

Suggestion: Trail Database

Bout the best there is at the moment http://www.trailflix.com.au
  2. Alchem1st

STOLEN NSW: Norco Six three - Grey $300 reward

Sorry to hear that mate, I love my Six 3 too :( I lock my bike up, even though it's locked in the garage.
  3. Alchem1st

Manly Dam Works Feedback

I'd like to see the council stop the damn Mini Bikes that insist on riding on the track :mad: They are fricken useless, they think just cause they are motorised they are faster than you, but they can't go up anything, and they are useless downhill cause they are fat. They are farkin noisy...
  4. Alchem1st

Where's this trail in Wollongong?

Thanks for the heads up, I'll do some looking :)
  5. Alchem1st

High level mechanical or Low level hydro?

I've ridden with some mechnical discs(can't recall name) and Hayes Sole(low end Hydrolic) on my current bike, loving the soles, easy to adjust good firm braking without feeling like you are holding on for dear life. Downside...hydrolics are great until you accidentally knock off the oil cap...
  6. Alchem1st

Where's this trail in Wollongong?

Hi Guys, Part of the way through this video it refers to a track being in Wollongong, and it looks some like good DH fun, just wondering if anyone knew where it was, with directions on how to get there. http://freecaster.tv/mtb/1010034/the-atherton-project-episode-9 Thanks :D
  7. Alchem1st

NSW Increased visitation to National parks: Have your say

Thanks for your hard work guys, I did read alot of that report, it was fantastic work!
  8. Alchem1st

STOLEN 2007 Yeti 575 - Manly

Bummer mate, Brooka told me about it :( Hope you get it back
  9. Alchem1st

09 DH world champs.

Awesome photos! Thanks for providing my desktop at work for a few weeks :)
  10. Alchem1st

Anti-Piracy Boss Confiscates Confiscated Hacker Laptop

I'm just keeping my eyes on the battle between the consortium of companies currently taking legal action against iiNet and how that will impact on the internet access for Australia on the whole afterwards. Also, this internet filter test results are due out soon too...could change...
  11. Alchem1st

UCI MTB World Champs - 2009 @ Stromlo

I'm so jealous of all you guys who were there, I just couldn't get there for a variety of reasons :(, but freecaster coverage was awesome as always. :D Random question, I checked the merchanise out on the mtbworlds website and they were going to sell it online, seems they didn't in the end. I...
  12. Alchem1st

Ourimbah DH Track Directions

Head here Cause I'm under 5 posts and to prevent spam I have to put this address in a useless format for you http :// www[dot]trailflix[dot]net If you click on "Out of Sydney" Ourimbah is on there. Also lots of other great trails :) Awesome website for trail info.
  13. Alchem1st

Steve Peat is God!

Farking great ride Steve! Congrats! I'm obviously bummed that Sam or Mick didn't get the jersey, but they still put in solid runs, and Australia got some other great results too. I'm just cut I couldn't get down there for it :mad: On that note, if anyone had a spare T-Shirt they bought...
  14. Alchem1st

Ourimbah 30/8/09 dh cubby by nbt

Awesome photos!
  15. Alchem1st

A Stromlo Update.

Looks amazing, thanks for the great photos!
  16. Alchem1st

FOUND seems a bit sus 30 bikes for sale

Mine's the green one at the front :)