Search results

1. B

NSW SOLD - NS Bikes Suburban - White.

Thanks mate.
  2. B

"Scrap bike helmet law" says health expert

As much as I try, I can see very few (if any) instances where a helmet would save your life, so I don't see people's desire to sensationalize it as such. If an accident is bad enough to kill you, it will. Shitty helmets (don't kid yourself, the majority of riders wont have the Bell's/Shoei's)...
  3. B

24' too small for taller riders?

Looking to get a dirt jumping bike after a long hiatus from the scene. Last jumped about 5 years ago on a BMX. Since then I've been downhill/freeriding. Test rode a BMX - hated it, I've grown a fair bit since I last rode and just didn't like it (I'm 6'2 now). Which brings me to my current...
  4. B

WSMTB 4X Dual Slalom August 14, Downhill August 15.

Is the Monster Mountain X track ready? Last time I went out there (month or so ago), it was............ in disrepair:confused:
  5. B

Are Dual-Crowns needed in Australia?

How does it feel having different amounts of travel from front to back?
  6. B

Are Dual-Crowns needed in Australia?

I have recently been looking at some secondhand Giant Glory's, a lot of which come with Totem's, which kind of turned me off . But then I remembered back to last year at Stromlo. A good percentage of riders were using single crowns, granted they are the elite but still...... So my questions is...
  7. B

Sizing for a Tall Lad

Thanks everyone. Do you taller guys find you buzz your feet on the tires at all? Or knees on the stem? I've ridden a few Dirt Jump MTB's and it happens all the time which is odd considering they are bigger bikes.
  8. B

Sizing for a Tall Lad

Thanks. So if I was going to be riding a mix of dirt jumps and street, something a touch longer than 21' is the go?
  9. B

Sizing for a Tall Lad

G'day guys. Just getting back into BMXing after a 2 year break and have grown quite about. I stand at around 6'2 which I think is fine for a BMX as long as I get the right sizing. I have tried the LBS, but being that I want odd/rare sizing they don't have bikes for me to try, but have offered to...
  10. B

NSW SOLD! Please delete

Top tube length mate?
  11. B

Official kentlyn thread

It's two big feet though..............................................
  12. B

Official kentlyn thread

Looking good scuba, I'll talk to you at the gig tomorrow about coming down and giving you and Mick a hand. My shocks still at TBSM, should be getting it soon though
  13. B

Mount Keira

Are you male or female? Male What age category do you fit into? 15 - 20 Approximately how often do you ride down Mount Keira every month? 6 or more Do you usually ride: With friends What other activities would you participate in if you were not riding? Using the...
  14. B

acceptance

Do you have dreadlocks?
  15. B

Official kentlyn thread

As apposed to a rubbish road motos..............you need a dirt bike man, lol. You get to give yor Saint stuff a flog this arvo
  16. B

Official kentlyn thread

Yeah mate, raced at Hoxton Park till I was 15 or something I think, then rode at Leumeah skatepark/trails till I was around 17. This is going back around 4-5 years though
  17. B

Official kentlyn thread

Hey mate, let us know if you decide to build some bigger stuff, I'm sure the boys will be keen to lend a hand if possible
  18. B

Official kentlyn thread

Yeah I'd be keen for some bigger stuff aswell and I know some of the other boys are after it too. Something close to Menai we were thinking
  19. B

Official kentlyn thread

Glorys in the shop? That would be tough. Yeah thats my moto helmet, same one bubba used last year just different design
  20. B

Official kentlyn thread

Nah mate, thats Steve, Norco yeah?