Search results

1. A

Bikehome us. Sus?

Anyone know of, or used this mob. I am thinking too good to be true, and we all know what that means. Some of the prices are ridiculous. Alarm bells, sirens, flashing lights? I'm getting 'em all. http://www.bikehome.us/
  2. A

AM Commencal Meta AM.

My new Meta, finished last week, 2 rides on it now and its starting to feel pretty bloody good. Frame - 2013 Meta am size m Rear shock - Float kashima ctd Front shock/fork -2014 float 34 kashima ctd Handlebars -Easton havoc carbon 750mm Stem - Renthal Headset - Chris king inset Grips...
  3. A

Chris Akrigg rules.

http://vimeo.com/65855392
  4. A

What have you lost on the trail?

Searched this and nothing came up, so . . . . As the title says, what have you lost on the trail.(not counting virginity:shocked:) Last week i lost the end off of my new pump and a mate lost the rebound adjuster for his Lyric, eyes peeled tomorrow. Also a few years back i lost my phone...
  5. A

Yamaha moto bike

This is a garage sale/hard refuse/bits in the shed bike i threw together a few weeks ago. Always liked the yellow and black Yamaha ''speed block'' design. From the early YZs we used to bomb around on when we were kids, to the Yamaha moto bikes and especially 'KING'' Kenny Roberts and his TZ 750...
  6. A

Cotic soul

Here is my Cotic soul, threw this together with good used bits i had laying around, got the frame from a work mate who has other projects on the go and needed cash, pretty stoked with the build actually. Frame: Cotic soul ,small. Fork: Rs sector RL SL. Wheels: Rovals off of my...
  7. A

Super lagerra pub bike

My pub visiting, work bike creation. built with garage sale bits and pieces. Custom hand made stainless forks, one leg holds 6 shots of your favourite spirit:very_drunk:
  8. A

Soma Speedster roady/commuter

Just built this up as a quick, light commuter, and to do some Ks and get fitter (hopefully):pray::pray:
  9. A

Foundry, just built up

Built up for summer pump track/ bmx fun.Probably wont get used a whole lot but good fun when in the mood. Foundry SSXL frame. Society fork, 130mm (ordered 100mm and got sent these, not real happy) Race face cranks 32/16 gearing.Animal Hamilton pedals. Shimano/sun f wheel, Hope/mavic rear...