Search results

1. M

looking for a new dh bike

Possibly a Norce A-Line?
  2. M

Post your STP

mmmkay. take off the pegs cause you dont use them, its just adding extra weight, you can tell you dont cause theres no markings on them xD nice bike though
  3. M

Dumb things people say when you're biking/on the trails

a. LOL! and b. how often you down at the track there?
  4. M

Kona Shred 2-0 (Custom)

=o nice design mate! wee one more counter ^^
  5. M

If it aint Fixed its Broken

Bow. i usually dont look at road bikes but sir. your bike is brilliant nothing but pure genious in that brain of yours. hope it works out perfectly for you
  6. M

Camberwell skate park

Overall i think they are some awesome photos love the tongue poking out =) be sure to take a look at mine if you have any spare time ^^ not putting you down, its constructive criticism =) If you want a.. more clear, or focused image, you should aim the focuser and follow him into the...
  7. M

Cheapest brand new DJ?

If you cant beat them... join them RAWWR for the STP1 (08 stp1) =)
  8. M

My best snaps of 08

Anyone want me to put some more up? =)
  9. M

Winning National Rounds on a non-DH specific bike?

Hucking i tell you! HUCKKINNGG sorry ive always wanted to say that word considering the almighty debate over hucking and the term itself.
  10. M

just some photos

nice photos ^^ check mine out too =) try and get it so they dont blur, suggestions from a newb as myself, would be to follow him in so the focus is on him not the background, or change the settings depending on the camera =) still pretty mad shots
  11. M

The riding thread.

BARSPINS OHNOES! If anybody has some tips or steps to learning bar spins / bunny hop bar spins / or doing them out of the bowl, let me know.. with the exception of people going.. just do it and see how it goes straight up. I can do it standing on the ground just throw them round and catch...
  12. M

Sure its been done before.

A thread similar has probably been posted about this, but i was unable to find it. So, I was thinking of having under the BMX area, a trick solution thread / threads where we can name the trick we want to learn, or are currently learning, and have a discussion about the best way of learning it...
  13. M

YOUR best photo of 2008

is that wall like a half pipe? would be an awesome spot if it was =)
  14. M

happy new year any reso;utions?

im learning to air over the coping at the moment i can get the wheels over, but im not 6ft in the air yet ^_^ tuck no handers dont seem to be working for me =( If anybody has some tips or steps to learning bar spins / bunny hop bar spins / or doing them out of the bowl, let me know.. with...
  15. M

My best snaps of 08

bump attempting to BUMP this thread back up so i can get some more exposure =)
  16. M

YOUR best photo of 2008

Sir. i bow down to you this is, one truly brilliant photograph.
  17. M

1st Thread of 2009!

I FINK I GOTST IT ^^ just a test post to see if i got my 'signature' to work
  18. M

1st Thread of 2009!

wrong thread but... when i made the account i didnt add anything as my unique message that comes up under every post i make, i want to add a quote, how can i do that? ^_^ e.g haha!