Search results

1. M

Sure its been done before.

A thread similar has probably been posted about this, but i was unable to find it. So, I was thinking of having under the BMX area, a trick solution thread / threads where we can name the trick we want to learn, or are currently learning, and have a discussion about the best way of learning it...
  2. M

My best snaps of 08

These photos we're all taken by me Unfortunately i dont have a groovy camera, just a normal digital camera, so dont hate on me for it please :) copyright them! or whatever you call it =) feel free to take a look, save them, show friends, just dont say you took it, cause it would anger me =)...
  3. M

Hardtails with BMX features

Cant quite remember what its called, but its the mechanism that allows bar spins on bmx's possible without cords getting tangled. Noticed lot of freestyle MTB and street riders with this feature on their mountain bikes, flying over jumps doing bar spins and tail whips :O. I was curious to...
  4. M

Imbarrasing, but the noobs gotta learn!

Some would say this is a bullshit post. But its 100% serious. hundreds of newbies, such as myself need to learn, and most are too scared to ask. SO im sucking it up and asking. the only way to learn is to experience it for myself or be told... The dual suspension bikes.... different...
  5. M

Noobie looking for a deal!

OK so. i started riding properly in march, found some nice trails up the mountain side from my place, im currently riding a 2008 model STP1. Ive actually begun to reach my boundaries on it. The tracks i ride have large jumps, large ditches and its absolutely covered in rocks. I was curious to...