Search results

1. Riedy

NSW Delete Please.

Delete Please.
  2. Riedy

mt. major (shepparton) shuttle day 11th august

Hi, was just wondering if club social ride day was going ahead for this month on 11th of August?
  3. Riedy

shuttles at mt. major (shepparton) sunday 12th May

Hi, for your ride day coming up June this weekend can anyone turn up for shuttles? Keen to come down
  4. Riedy

NSW Sold

Bump this up with a price drop to $1100
  5. Riedy

NSW Sold

Bump this up ey, lots of interest just need a buyer!!!
  6. Riedy

NSW Sold

Bump this up people!! had far amount of interest just need a buyer! Price Drop to $1200 :heh:
  7. Riedy

NSW Sold

Bump price drop to $1250, need it gone people
  8. Riedy

NSW Sold

It is a large
  9. Riedy

NSW Sold

SOLD, delete thanks.
  10. Riedy

2012 World cup team rumours....(NOW 2013)

Was watching freecaster World Cup dvd of 2011 season, and seen Sean O'Connor riding for yeti. What ever happened to him? havent heard anything of him since 2011 WC season or in any aus races
  11. Riedy

Round 2 Maldon VDHS 12/13

Thanks for photos Veronica! got 2 quality one's of me :evil:
  12. Riedy

Martin Whitely loves Brook so i wouldn't be suprised if Brook went to TWR
  13. Riedy

That would be Justin Leov, he retired at the end of this season and is now going to be a apprentice carpenter back in NZ. Also a rumour was that he wanted to give enduro racing a crack, but i dunno :hat:
  14. Riedy

Horse with Kiwi Flag = Cam Cole Hairy Black Beast = Yeti Cam Cole riding for Yeti
  15. Riedy

Bit the bullet. Zerode.

Weight isn't a concearn for me at all! just keen to know what one of these built up weighs
  16. Riedy

Bit the bullet. Zerode.

How much does one of these puppys weigh im looking at getting one at the end of this season as im sick of derailluers (been through 4 in the past year!!:yell:) read through all the write ups about it on the website and geometry looks dialled :dance:
  17. Riedy

Removing PF30 cranks

Thank you heaps! i can now take to the cranks with my rubber hammer without cringing at the thought of braking the crankset:wof:
  18. Riedy

Removing PF30 cranks

Yes the descendant cranks are different on 2011 and 2012 models, i would have what you call normal style descendants on my p3 bolt on non drive side and then the different style special for specialized
  19. Riedy

Removing PF30 cranks

I dont have any bolts on the non drive hand side of the cranks, only at 10mm on the drive side of the cranks. I already have undone the 10mm on the drive hand side and it is off, now do i knock the non drive side crank out with a rubber hammer?
  20. Riedy

Removing PF30 cranks

Hi all Im having troubles trying to figure out how to remove the cranks from my 2012 demo 8 I. They are Truvativ Descendant cranks. Once i undo the drive side crank with a 10mm and it comes off what do i do then?? hit the spindel with a rubber hammer and knock the cranks out?? help urgently!!!