1. Riedy

NSW Delete Please.

Delete Please.
  2. Riedy

NSW Sold

SOLD, delete thanks.
  3. Riedy

Removing PF30 cranks

Hi all Im having troubles trying to figure out how to remove the cranks from my 2012 demo 8 I. They are Truvativ Descendant cranks. Once i undo the drive side crank with a 10mm and it comes off what do i do then?? hit the spindel with a rubber hammer and knock the cranks out?? help urgently!!!
  4. Riedy

NSW Sold

Sold!!!! Yew
  5. Riedy

DH 2012 Specialized Demo 8 I

Super stoked on this! My new 2012 Specialized Demo 8 I :triumphant: Got it last Saturday from picking up a little sponsership deal :biggrin: First ride i had on it around the car park i could not wipe the grin off my face. Sunday, went to Mt Beauty and did shuttles on the Nationals track...
  6. Riedy

Online sales for Specialized

Hey everyone Just wondering if there are any online websites in Aus that sell Specialized's? It has come time for me to upgrade from my Norco Atomik into a pure race bred Demo 8. I have checked the 2 main Aus online stores and neither stock them (TBSM/Yarra Valley Cycles). Is there any online...
  7. Riedy

NSW SOLD ! Please delete thanks.

Selling this for a mate, if you would like to get in contact with him his number is 0427710024 or you can Pm him on here, his user name is Harry99 Item: 2009 Giant Glory 01 Location: Albury, NSW Item Condition: In good condition, has usual scratches and scuffs from racing/riding. Reason...
  8. Riedy

Brake pad types?

Hey guys. I am in need of some new brake pads, but problem is I dont know what type of brake pad to get. I have juicy 3's and am wondering what pad type would be better suited to DH riding/racing. Semi Metallic or Sintered? Which would last longer? Which would have better modulation? Which has...
  9. Riedy

2009 Norco Atomik > ISG mounts???

Hey guys I need help, I don't know what ISG mounts a 2009 Norco Atomik has? ISG 05 or ISG OLD:confused: Need help QUICK!:confused:
  10. Riedy

Intense tyres?

I did a search and found nothing really that could help me. So I was wanting to know how Intense tyres go? I am wanting to try some out as my LBS has them for only $20 a tyre. I was thinking Invader for the front but I am tossing up about a 909 or Edge on the rear? For people that have ran...
  11. Riedy

TLD Headline Moto Shorts, Sizings???

I need some help finding out which size TLD shorts to get? I have searched and havent found anything, I am wanting to find sizing charts like around the waist sizes etc. Urgent help!!!, as i want to purchase them in 1 to 2 days time. So if anyone could find me sizing charts for the shorts...
  12. Riedy

What size TLD jersey???

Hey all, Soon I will be getting a new TLD jersey and i'm just wondering what size would i get if i wear body armour underneath. The body armour i have is 661 HD pressure suit and its size is a medium. Would I get a size large tld jersey or extra-large tld jersey size? Also i don't want it to be...
  13. Riedy

Albury/Wodonga DH riders

This thread is for all the Albury/Wodonga DH riders to use this thread to hook up for dh rides on nail can or discussing dh trail building and trail repairing needs. Do it all in HERE. NEXT CLUB RACE October 2012, 7th October, Albury For more info go to the club forum >...
  14. Riedy

DH 09 Norco Atomik. UPDATE :)

Ok, well its has been 1 year since i got the bike and i had pretty much forgot about this thread but i thought i should update etc. The bike as served me well no major damage has happened to the bike bar Rd 1 of the Vic dh series at Eildon where i pretty much destroyed the drivetrain in my race...
  15. Riedy

Dh tracks in Bright, VIC

Hey guys. Im going to Bright for the week for holidays and i want to know if there is any DH,XC trails around Bright or near it? If someone could give me an map of trails that would be great to.
  16. Riedy

Help with English assingment on bikes

Hey I need some help with my English assingment on poems. I have to do an anthology on whatever subject i like and the just happened to be bicycles. I was wondering if anyone knew any poems about bike riding or just bikes in general? Sorry if it sounds a bit silly but i cant find any good...
  17. Riedy

Specialized P2 cromo Horizontal or Vertical dropouts?

Does a 2008 Specialized P2 cromo have Horizontal dropouts or Vertical dropouts? I have searched and found nothing Please help.
  18. Riedy

Whats the best fullface brand?

What do you fellow Rotorburn members think are the best fullface helmet brand? Just what you think, because i'm going to get a new full face helmet soon and i just want to know what you guys should think i should get?
  19. Riedy

Wanted Rockshox Pikes

Item: Rock shox Pikes 09, 08 or 07 models Location: Albury NSW Price range/Willing to Pay: Willing to swap for my 2008 RockShox Argyles, there only a few months old with a few scratches Extra Info: Must be decent, can have a few sractches but not tones and must be in working order, also they...
  20. Riedy

Where can i get a Giro stem for my dirt jumper?

Hey guys Can any one help me by telling me where to get giro stems for my dirt jumper. Does any one no where you can get them?