Search results

1. jmcavoy

ACT [SOLD] 2012 Large Flash 29 Ultimate - Ful XX and ENVE - 8.4kg

Item: Large 2012 Cannondale F29 Ultimate - Full XX and ENVE Location: ACT Item Condition: Bike is in excellent condition having been covered in Frameskin from day 1. Brand new tyres, chain rings, chain and cassette to give you a fresh driveline and rolling rubber. Reason for selling: Buying...
  2. jmcavoy

[SOLD] Brand New Project321 MTB Wheelset 650b with Free Tyres!

Item: Project321 MTB Wheelset 650b 135mm x 9mm QR, Rear Lefty Front (can be replaced with whatever you need) Stan's Crest Black 32h Black rims and hubs Industry 9 rear hub Location: Canberra Item Condition: Brand New Reason for selling: Sold bike they were going on before I got to...
  3. jmcavoy

ACT [SOLD] 9.0kg 2012 650B Cannondale Scalpel Team - Large

Item: 9.0kg 2012 650B Cannondale Scapel Team - Large Location: Sunny Canberra Item Condition: Near New Reason for selling: New Year, New Gear Price and price conditions: $4999 Extra Info: Included are the 26" Mavic Crossmaxx wheels that came with it, as well as the new Stans ZTR...
  4. jmcavoy

ACT [SOLD] 2013 Cannondale Scapel 29er 1 Large

Item: Cannondale Scapel 29er 1 Large Location: Sunny Canberra Item Condition: Used for 12hrs only, near new Reason for selling: Was needed for one race and it did it's duty well (I won ;)). No longer needed. Price and price conditions: $4999 Extra Info: X0 Groupset, Carbon Wheels, Nobby...
  5. jmcavoy

Convict 50k Entry and/or Del Rio Resort Accomodation

I have two 50k entries up for sale, I also have two bedrooms in a three bedroom house at Del Rio Resort booked as well, these are an optional extra if you want them. PM me if keen. I paid $95 for each entry and $120 for each bedroom. Make me an offer.
  6. jmcavoy

Cheap MONT Team for Sale

PM me if you are keen to be at the best race of the year! I'll accept any reasonable offer, our team cannot make it. The trail conditions should be awesome as the weather for forecast up to the race is all sunny days. This will be a an awesome event, don't miss out!! :)
  7. jmcavoy

6 Person 2012 MONT Team

I was lucky enough to get a team in before it sold out, but have since found out I can't make it :( PM me an I'll transfer it to you for what it cost me.
  8. jmcavoy

ACT SOLD - 2009 Giant Anthem Advanced

Item: 2009 Giant Anthem Advanced Location: Canberra Item Condition: Excellent Reason for selling: Upgrade Price and price conditions: $2499 Extra Info: Full Carbon/Full XTR Nude Carbon (blackish) Large Rockshox Reba World Cup w/PushLoc, 4"/100mm, Carbon Steerer and Crown Fox Float...
  9. jmcavoy

ACT SOLD - 2009 Fox 32F RLC - Pushed

Item: 2009 Fox 32F RLC Location: Canberra Item Condition: Excellent; freshly serviced and not a mark on it Reason for selling: No longer needed Price and price conditions: $399 Extra Info: Tuned by Push Industries 100mm Travel 1.51kg 15QR Axle Black Plushed XC fork I've ever owned...
  10. jmcavoy

Tathra Enduro

This new event looks the goods, who's keen? http://www.thredbomountainbiketours.com.au/tathraenduro WHEN: March 26-27, 2011 WHERE: Tathra, Far South Coast, NSW Five hours south of Sydney, 2.5hrs hours south east of Canberra DISTANCE: 10km prologue (Saturday) 50km, 100km (Sunday)...
  11. jmcavoy

2011 Mountains to Beach

I see entries are open for next years installment. This event was heaps of fun, spending a week with the boys doing nothing else but riding, eating and sleeping, heaven! Who's in this time around?
  12. jmcavoy

100k Angry Doc Entry for sale

I can't make this one, ticket is all yours for cost, PM me.
  13. jmcavoy

100k Capital Punishment entry for sale

A friend is injured and cannot race, give me a PM if you are keen!
  14. jmcavoy

[SOLD] BRAND NEW Full Carbon DT Swiss XMC 130mm

Item: DT Swiss XMC 130mm RTLC Fork Location: ACT Item Condition: Brand new, still in box. Reason for selling: Unwanted prize. Price and price conditions: $999 Extra Info: More info at Dirtworks website Pictures:
  15. jmcavoy

SOLD Niterider Flamethrower HID/LED

Item: Niterider Cyclone HID/LED Light Location: Canberra Item Condition: Excellent, only used in 4 events Reason for selling: No longer used Price and price conditions: $199 + post Extra Info: The NiteRider HID-LED. The new light of choice for those who demand the best. Three HID light...
  16. jmcavoy

SOLD: 2009 Giant Anthem X1 - Large

Item: 2009 Giant Anthem X1 Location: Gordon, ACT Item Condition: Excellent Reason for selling: Upgrade Price and price conditions: $1990 Extra Info: Bike is stock, as it came 8 months ago when I brought it brand new after the Scott last year. It's a quick beast and has new tyres and chain...
  17. jmcavoy

Racing Ralphs at Stromlo

I just got back from Canada where I ran my usual Maxxis tyres on my race rig and someone loaned me some Racing Ralphs on a spare bike... a few hours into the race we switched to the backup bike, and you could not get me off it for the next 18 hours, we stayed on that bike for the rest of the...
  18. jmcavoy

Clipping In Fast at a Race Start

Just wondering if anyone out there has a killer technique for getting clipped in fast, so you get a good race start? I am absolutely terrible at it and have had some bad starts at Majura in the local CORC dirt crits recently, and they have cost be bad (get a bad start there and you're stuck...
  19. jmcavoy

2009 Solo 24hr Worlds

Entries are open and I've been stupid enough to sign up for a second shot at it. It sounds like they will be making qualifying a little tougher this year. Last year this thread was pretty good for hooking up with other Aussies going, so i thought I would start one for this years champs. So...
  20. jmcavoy

SOLD: 2001 Large Giant TCR 1

Item: 2001 Large Giant TCR 1 Location: Canberra Item Condition: Excellent Reason for selling: Upgrade time Price and price conditions: $300.00 Colour: White Size: Large Frame Construction: TIG-welded Frame Tubing Material: Giant ALUXX 6061 T-6 aluminum, butted Fork Material: Carbon...