Search results

1. Greenvalleys Freeride

New Bike Park for Sydney - Glenworth Valley

Muz you are a sham.. My park is so much more than a business mate. It's the largest MTB community in Australia with 890 odd current club members. And with that I charge fuck all for a shuttle day, club members can ride gv for free under their own steam, plus discounts to absolutely...
  2. Greenvalleys Freeride

Yep,. They are going so well down there , every second social media post is sbout book now, avoid disappointment. Its so good when these businesses let us know this info.
  3. Greenvalleys Freeride

I donated $125. Still no email regarding delivery of pack and pre shuttle passes. Or any actual information on the project I donated my $$ to. Plus the pivot bike is now gone from the "chance to win " if you donated more than $100. It's been replaced by $10k prize awarded to one lucky person...
  4. Greenvalleys Freeride

Yep. This project will be on Fyre
  5. Greenvalleys Freeride

I'm just wondering why they call themselves GV when their logo is just V? Apart from some seriously dribbled out hype, and statements from them that basically map out they are going to do it better than every other established bike park and event promoter in Australia , I think that if the...
  6. Greenvalleys Freeride

STOLEN Suss Bronson CC

Only a few things to say. Not really looking to answer too many questions if asked as the Intel is legit. But im sure some will. . The sales are dodgy as fuck. - if said individuals didn't purchase a dodgy frame to onsell. Then that is always a first response from someone who is legit -...
  7. Greenvalleys Freeride

NSW GreenValleys Freeride Park - the approval process.

Final Update Its been a long time since ive been on this site.. Greenvalleys Mountain Bike Park is approved , legal and opens to the public in december 2015.. Its been a battle, financially and emotionally.. I am thankfull to everyone who has helped, those still with me and those who are...
  8. Greenvalleys Freeride

X-up Festival: FMB tour n all

dirt doubles whs coming ??
  9. Greenvalleys Freeride

Xup Freeride Festival Event Build

Just thought i would throw up some photo highlights of the event build from the last week - we have finished the BMX line - the Slopestyle hits go in from jan 2nd - Feedback and comments please - OR - just be stoked - hope to see you at the event http://www.xupfestival.com.au second feature...
  10. Greenvalleys Freeride

we had to take it out of the schedule - hope youcan make it though.. Your general entry ticket lets you ride everything thats there. - Bagjump, freeride lines, dirt jumps and the Xup Comp Course Plenty of side events including the High Jump Comp on the airbag, and the whip-off competition...
  11. Greenvalleys Freeride

Building starts dec 1st . got 7 weeks to dial it in. Central Coast's Danny Stevenson is shaping the bmx dirt course. Slopestyle line is being built by the GV crew.. Here's a pic of the first ramp built for the slopestyle line .. got 5 more plus a big booter for the end jump feature . The...
  12. Greenvalleys Freeride

Xup - Australia's Freeride Festival 2013

THE Freeride MTB and Freestyle BMX Event for 2013.
  13. Greenvalleys Freeride

Sweet footage from Luke Phillips

Shorty and Jack ripping up GV - the slopestyle line is almost there.. http://youtu.be/9M89eOF5AAs
  14. Greenvalleys Freeride

Its shaping up to be a big one.. Spectator only tickets go on sale next week .. Its a sick line up for the comp so far, the website will update the info this week on registered riders... even if you don't compete , you can still bring your bike and hit the bagjump, dj's and freeride lines...
  15. Greenvalleys Freeride

Wollongong MTB Club lose use of Appin XC Track.

I havr to jump in on this one.. I can say with experience that BOTH wollongong and shellharbour have their heads in their ass when it comes to anything mtb.. And I hope they read this.. You guys never had a chance.. i agree with Dozer, tell them how it is.. then get the newspapers on...
  16. Greenvalleys Freeride

Its all happening January 18th - 20th on the Central Coast, NSW ( Warnervale) FMB World Tour 2013 Slopestyle MTB Competition - Silver Event - Pro and AM - $10k Prize Pool - First Tour Stop for 2013. BMX Dirt Jump Competition - Pro and Am - $10K Prize Pool On the sickest competition course to...
  17. Greenvalleys Freeride

NSW Xup Freeride Festival - January

Sure is dude - check the event website for details -www.xupfestival.com.au The event has - First Tour Stop for the FMB World Tour 2013 Slopestyle Comp - Silver Event with a $10k prize pool open to Pro and AM - BMX Dirt Jump Comp with a $10k prize pool open to Pro and AM A whole bunch of side...
  18. Greenvalleys Freeride

Future of freeride in nsw....

Xup Australias Freeride festival Massive Gravedig on this thread. Freeride is far from dead in Australia. http://www.xupfestival.com.au Has the first stop in Australia in January, for the FMB World Tour 2013. Its a Silver event open to Pro and Am, with a $10k Prize Pool. Also has a...
  19. Greenvalleys Freeride

AUSTRALIA'S first FMB tour event! BE THERE!

The event has been moved from the parkands. About 30 mins up the road.. the website is http://www.xupfestival.com.au
  20. Greenvalleys Freeride

info on this event is at http://www.xupfestival.com.au get behind it.