Search results

1. C

Capital Punishment 50km entry for sale

Gday, 50km entry happy to offload for cost price. Either PM or ring 0430797553 Thanks
  2. C

Camping in transition for 24hr Solo's

G'day, As a newbie to 24hr solo's just wondering if it is possible for your off-sider to sleep in the transition area? Only reason is not that keen to set up two tents on the morning of the event in readiness for the late arrival of my off-sider Whatdoyourecon
  3. C

1 * Angry Doctor entry for sale - now sold

Gday, I have a Angry Doctor entry for sale at cost - please PM or ring on 0430797553 if intrested Thanks Corey
  4. C

(3 viewing)

Is it me or did there used to be up to 30 people viewing the XC/Enduro forum during lunch time (12pm to around 3pm). Now I am lucky to see 5 people logged in at any one time. Have the rororburn gods changed the parameters from cumulative numbers for the day or just people logged in at any one...
  5. C

Capital punishment 100klm entry

I have a entry for sale $110 plus I think you need to pay a $30 transfer please ring 0430797553 or PM if interested. Wifie has double booked me - tried to explaine that this is first race and can,t miss but aparently does not rate against family gathering. O well hope you enjoy it as I spend...
  6. C

Rotoburners Age

Got the comment the other day from the LBS that all Frakiners are school kids playing around on the net. Leads me to ask what is the age of all you blokes? Me is 37
  7. C

Iphone GPS apps

Have been testing a few GPS apps for Iphone Trachthing - nice graphs not bad coverage Trailguru - easy to use - nice post to web feature GPS tracker - not used yet GPSlite - OK bit complex Anyone else been using one to record GPS on XC rides
  8. C

Race Face BB's

Only 4 months old noisie Race Face crank, - stripped the cranks down and found they were full of crud - cleaned them out after nocking out the bearing and giving a full clean - but managaged to wreck the covering seal - doh - Am I asking too much to want them to last longer than 4 months...
  9. C

Jucy Seven Pads ripoff

Just had to but two sets of pads for a total of $60 - does anyone use any other generic pad - $60 evey 4 months is a bit much - or am I tight