Search results

1. S

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

isnt there a third transformers due out in 2011 or 2012??? i didn't mind the movie, was good not having to think for a couple of hours but if they could write less lines for megan fox would be better, less clothes even better
  2. S

2010 Specilialized Enduro & Stumpy

doh ive just bought an 09 stumpy........
  3. S

Anthill Films Invades Kamloops: Hunter/Sorge Kick Off First Shoot For FOLLOW ME...

looks like a movie you watch and no matter what time of the day/night it is you just want to get out and ride cant wait site is awesome, photos and previews are spot on.....
  4. S

The Collective

seasons was their third movie
  5. S

Best Stumpy Deal?

if in your in adelaide i saw jt cycles at elizabeth had a large stumpy comp for 3k on saturday
  6. S

Professional Bike 'Brands'

comparing holden to ferrari is like trying to compare huffy to santa cruz. but i am surprised giant aren't up higher in the world cups....nothing against rando and the guys that ride them....seeing giant are one of the biggest brands in the world i'd think they would want better results
  7. S

Canberra world cup

awesome....nailed my days off nicely.....cant wait
  8. S

spech stumperjumper vs trek fuel ex

ok....so ive done a quick search on this subject but didnt really get the answer i was looking for. what would you go for (not looking at budget) stumpjumper comp or a trek fuel ex8. (rrp they around the same price) both get pretty decent reviews from what ive read around the place. but...
  9. S

World Cup #1 - South Africa, - now with freecaster link.

is the video you're looking for http://dirtmag.co.uk/worldcup/category/Videos/dirttv/dirt-1234848.html
  10. S

Time to buy a bike?

another price rise????.....struth......this better not be a cash grab for when/or if rudds 900 buck big spend arrives.....think i'll stick with what ive got for another 12 months
  11. S

Sam Hill on his Demo 8 at Adelaide

was that due to the apparent excessive frame weight??
  12. S

Sam Hill on his Demo 8 at Adelaide

wasnt a good first outting for sam on the new bike, just saw on the adelaide news he didnt qualify for final due to a mechanical problem and jared graves took out the event
  13. S

2008 UCI World Cup- Canberra 20min Short Film

nice work woffa, just finished my 3rd viewing
  14. S

Lachie & Patto's World Cup Adventure *PART 2*

thats awesome, sooo annoyed i fly over, world champs im driving
  15. S

World Cup Photo Comp! VOTING HAS CLOSED.

long time reader, first time poster