Search results

1. M

Forks for BMX's....

I'm considering making some "Road forks" in metal work next year... Should be interesting.... That's if my teachers says it's ok aswell tho haha
  2. M

Best Forks for Bike?

I'm pretty sure specialized make the 36's.. Not trying to confuse you or anything ham :P Put some 66's or 55's on, they look sick, and fuck the geometry... 888 on a BMX never did anything bad, so 66's on a P3 will be like.... I dunno, something cool. You goin to school on tuesday?
  3. M

My Mongoose Fireball/BMX

Ok.. that 2-3 days turned into 2-3 weeks.. sorry it took so long, I couldn't find somthing to weigh it with... haha But, including the derailleur, It weighed 16.5 KG... Which I'm pretty damn happy with :) I'll also be putting a Deemax on the rear in the next few days. will get pics of...
  4. M

Online bike store/what do i need

Mate, the '08 and I think '09 Sasquate's are around $1,500 Just grab one of them, they are cheap and wicked azz bikes... or go for the second hand bikes.. That's where I got mine, ya get way better deals with second hand ones :P. Good luck tho.
  5. M

Any riders neer blackwood/adelaide hills

Ok so I've herd some rumors of a massive DJ track neer Blackwood high, on the other side of the train tracks, so me and some friends are going to go try find it... If anyone wants to come help out... well, more just come and have some fun trying to find it, give me a shout and I'll tell you...
  6. M

Bikes in UK/Germany

I like the look of the Solid's.. Except the gearbox.. Gearbox's annoy me :P but some of those look really good, I'm looking forward to going bike shopping while I'm over there. Thanks :)
  7. M

Bikes in UK/Germany

Hey everyone I'm just wondering if anyone knows if there are any bikes made in Germany or the UK.. I'm fairly sure that "Intense" and "Oranges" are made in the UK, but I am going to live in germany for 6 months in 2010, so I'd like to try buy a bike while I'm there... Because I think it'd be...
  8. M

fav 09 bike?

http://www.orangebikes.co.uk/2008bikes/224-evo-world-cup.php It's only the '08 one, but I'm sure the '09 will be sick azz!! Orange's always are..
  9. M

My Mongoose Fireball/BMX

I'll be putting pics of the weight up in the next 2-3 days..
  10. M

Minnaar Helmetcam of Fort William

That's an awesome vid, thanks for posting!
  11. M

My Mongoose Fireball/BMX

Haha :P I'll try get a pic of bike weight sometime soon. :P
  12. M

My Mongoose Fireball/BMX

not 12... hmm.. Must have been 16 then... That's without the derailler tho.. I'll Weigh it sometime soon and get pics up :) Ooh yeah, the rims came with the bike.. I paid $400 for the bike, including rims... then i had to buy x2 minions and Avid Juicey 5 for the front. I also bought...
  13. M

Intense M6 now with BOS Stoy

oooommmmgggg How much do these cost right now? They are soo good!!
  14. M

My Mongoose Fireball/BMX

Hahaha, I'm not sure, right now... Just from memory I think it was around 12 Kg... It's really bloody strong, I ride it hard around Belair (Adelaide) trails and it gets whacked around a fair bit... Still, no cracks, only a few paint scratches.... Almost all reviews say that it can take alot...
  15. M

My Mongoose Fireball/BMX

The cable was put inside instead of outside of the Back Brake (hayes 9's) so the cable got a bit twisted and bar spins have bent it a little... But besides the small "Kink" there is no problem :) I will be putting the Derailler on in the next week, as you can see it is still single speed...
  16. M

My Mongoose Fireball/BMX

This is my bike, I got it a few months ago, still upgrading some bits tho. Frame - Mongoose Fireball Front shock/fork - Unknown Handlebars - Truvativ Hussefelt Stem - Truvativ Hussefelt Headset - Truvativ Hussefelt Grips - Unknown Saddle - Mongoose Seatpost - Stock Mongoose...
  17. M

Mongoose Hangers

This is what the back drop out thing looks like... http://i360.photobucket.com/albums/oo50/Mackros2010/Backdropout.jpg
  18. M

Mongoose Hangers

Haha :P Sorry bout that, read your first post wrong... :P by the way, No offence taken to the tight ass :P It's all chill. Thanks for all the help.
  19. M

Mongoose Hangers

My bike looks alot like the 2nd one but with tensioners.. Do you think I could buy/have the hanger that you have? I'll send you a PM about it. Thanks! :)
  20. M

Mongoose Hangers

Haha :P I'm 14 and don't have a job, of course I'm a tight ass :P It's got two screw things Horizontally which seem to keep tention to the chain.... If that's what you mean... I think Christo has one that I can have, thanks for the help tho!!! :):)