Search results

1. M

Any riders neer blackwood/adelaide hills

Ok so I've herd some rumors of a massive DJ track neer Blackwood high, on the other side of the train tracks, so me and some friends are going to go try find it... If anyone wants to come help out... well, more just come and have some fun trying to find it, give me a shout and I'll tell you...
  2. M

Bikes in UK/Germany

Hey everyone I'm just wondering if anyone knows if there are any bikes made in Germany or the UK.. I'm fairly sure that "Intense" and "Oranges" are made in the UK, but I am going to live in germany for 6 months in 2010, so I'd like to try buy a bike while I'm there... Because I think it'd be...
  3. M

My Mongoose Fireball/BMX

This is my bike, I got it a few months ago, still upgrading some bits tho. Frame - Mongoose Fireball Front shock/fork - Unknown Handlebars - Truvativ Hussefelt Stem - Truvativ Hussefelt Headset - Truvativ Hussefelt Grips - Unknown Saddle - Mongoose Seatpost - Stock Mongoose...
  4. M

Mongoose Hangers

Hey guys, I recently bought a "Mongoose Fireball", it was previously used for Dirt jumping so it was set up as a single speed (Front and back) bike. I am now using it as a Downhilling bike, (Put forks/Front brakes on it) and I would like to put a 8 speed derailler onto it, only 1 problem, I...
  5. M

Forks for BMX's....

Heya guys... Once I've finished my Dh bike sometime around the end of this year, I'd like to try put some type for triple clamps onto a BMX frame just for the hell of it.... I'm guessing this is going to be hard because the steer tube (I think) Isn't the right size... Does anyone know how...
  6. M

Some Adelaide Dh trails anyone?...

Hey everyone I'm just wondering if anyone would like to do few days of pure riding during the school holidays (bout 3 weeks away) at some Belair trails. I've got a few friends that will probly come out for majority of it, but It'd still be awesome if we could get to know some more riders...
  7. M

Inside line: Wilunga

Hey everyone at Farkin. I'm James Mackross, I started Riding in Adelaide Belair tracks about 3 month's ago, I started on a "Giant Upland" 2006 (was a bike I had lying around) and completely screw'd it after around 2 months (The rear rim was almost square) Anyway's, about a month ago I bought a...