Search results

1. Kamikazee ideki

AM Hardtail Frame

Item: AM Hardtail frame, size large or a big medium. Location: Sunshine Coast, QLD Price range/Willing to Pay: Depends on frame and condition Extra Info: Steel is preferable, examples of frames I'm looking at are the PP Shan, Chromag Stylus, Stanton Slackline etc
  2. Kamikazee ideki

Sales troubles re bent frame:

Hi all, Was hoping some of you may be able to offer some advice re the situation I've managed to get myself into. In September I purchased a frame off a guy I kind of knew with the intentions of building it up. In the end however, I decided to sell the frame and focus on saving for my trip OS...
  3. Kamikazee ideki

Sold please delete

Sold please delete
  4. Kamikazee ideki

Sold - Please Delete!

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat. Ut wisi enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exerci tation ullamcorper suscipit lobortis nisl ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis autem vel eum...
  5. Kamikazee ideki

Sold - Please Delete!

Sold - please delete!
  6. Kamikazee ideki

Secret Trails

Zander rides Keegan's secret track for the first time. **Watch in HD** https://vimeo.com/45125100#at=0 C&C appreciated.
  7. Kamikazee ideki

Where to buy Yess ETR/D Tensioner?

Looking to buy a Yess ETR/D tensioner for my DH bike but not having much luck finding any online stores to buy one from. Anyone know of a place that still stocks them?
  8. Kamikazee ideki

WTB Yess ETR/D Tensioner!

Item: Yess ETR/D Tensioner Location: Sunshine Coast, QLD Price range/Willing to Pay: Let me know what you think is reasonable.
  9. Kamikazee ideki

Found

Found.................
  10. Kamikazee ideki

Outlook Freeride/Downhill

Hi all, Short video of the second day of a trip some buddies and I went on to Outlook. C&C is greatly appreciated. :) **PLEASE WATCH IN HD** https://vimeo.com/40399172
  11. Kamikazee ideki

GoPro of Keegan's track:

First attempt at using a GoPro to film a ride, still working how to get the best footage out of the camera and all C+C is appreciated :) Please watch in HD, SD quality is rubbish. https://vimeo.com/37449573
  12. Kamikazee ideki

SOLD - Please Delete!

SOLD - Please Delete!
  13. Kamikazee ideki

SOLD - Please delete!

Item: Fox V3 Helmet (M) Location: Sunny Coast or Brisbane Item Condition: Pretty good, some minor scratches. Reason for selling: Too small for my boofy head... Price and price conditions: $100 Pictures:
  14. Kamikazee ideki

SOLD - Please Delete!

**Sold Pending Payment** Item: 2009 Fox DHX4 9.5 by 3 Location: Sunny Coast or Brisbane Item Condition: Pretty good, some scratches on the shock body. Reason for selling: Need money for uni. Price and price conditions: $100 Pictures:
  15. Kamikazee ideki

SOLD - Please Delete!

SOLD - Please Delete!
  16. Kamikazee ideki

Sold - Please Delete!

Sold - Please Delete!
  17. Kamikazee ideki

68/73mm cranks

Item: 68/73mm cranks. Preferably Saint but may be open to other options depending on price... Location: Sunshine Coast QLD Price range/Willing to Pay: Depends on item condition but keep in mind I can get brand new Saint cranks off CRC for $215 Extra Info: Contact me via PM.
  18. Kamikazee ideki

Please Delete

Nothing to see here...
  19. Kamikazee ideki

First attempt at a video:

Hey everyone, shot my first riding video yesterday. Apologies for the camera shake it was a spur of the moment thing and I didn't have a tripod. Edit: Watch in HD, the SD version is absolute shite... http://vimeo.com/33586173
  20. Kamikazee ideki

Specialized World Team?

Interesting to see that at the recent Asia Pacific Challenge, Sam and Troy were racing under the banner of the "Specialized World Team" whereas during the World Cups, the team was named "Monster Energy Specialized"... Have I missed something or is this the change that those Team Rumour cartoons...