Search results

1. red_dog

2012 Devinci XP

Frame - 2012 Devinci XP Rear shock - Double Barrel Coil with 250lb Spring Front shock/fork - 2013 Marzocchi 888 Evo Ti (Just landed!) Handlebars - Boobar @ 780 Stem - Truvativ Headset - FSA Option @ -1.5 Grips - SDG OID Saddle - Sunline Seatpost - Thomson Elite Front brake - XO Rear...
  2. red_dog

TAS Sold - Please Delete

Item: Complete 2012 Specialized Demo 8 II, Large Frame Black Red & White in colour Location: Margate, Tasmania 7054 Item Condition: Excellent, well maintained, serviced regularly. Reason for selling: Only reason for the sale is the arrival of a 2013 carbon version of same. Price and price...
  3. red_dog

TAS Sold - Please delete

Item: 2011 Banshee Legend MKII Frameset Medium with Elka Stage 5 Shock, Chris King Headset, Thomson Elite post Location: Montrose, TAS 7010 Item Condition: Excellent Frame size: Medium Reason for selling: Business needs funds Price and price conditions: $1800, buyer pays postage (airport to...
  4. red_dog

TAS Sold - Please delete

Item: 2011 Banshee Legend MKII [M] complete Location: Montrose, Tasmania 7010 Item Condition: Excellent Frame size: Medium Reason for selling: Business needs funds Price and price conditions: Was $3800, now $3,200.00 Extra Info: Built with all high end lasting components, bike covered in...
  5. red_dog

TAS Sold Please Delete

Item: 2010 Commencal Meta 55 Team Location: Montrose, TAS 7010 Item Condition: Excellent Reason for selling: Blur LT Price and price conditions: Bought for $3500 on July 3rd, 2010 sell for $2300 o.n.o. will include Postage from Airport to Airport Pictures: attached but can send more...
  6. red_dog

Sold Please Delete

Item: 2010 Commencal Supreme Large with DHX RC4 Location: Greater Hobart Area, TAS 7050 Item Condition: Excellent,, 4 Months Old Reason for selling: New Sponsor, New Ride for 2011 Price and price conditions: $4999.00 postage included AUS wide Extra Info: Frame Supreme DH Shock Fox RC4...
  7. red_dog

Tracey Hannah

What's the goss on her, is she going to get back into the sport soon or what? Australia needs a competitive female, no offense to the young Aussie ladies out there competing on the international stage out there, but she is a contender. Is there some way there could be a collective sponsor...
  8. red_dog

Sold, please remove

Item: 2010 Boxxer World Cup's Black & 60mm Truvativ Direct Mount Stem Location: Margate (TAS), 7054 Item Condition: 3 months old as new, new seals & oil - serviced regularly Reason for selling: Sponsorship with FOX Price and price conditions: $1000 O.N.O. postage AUS wide included Extra...
  9. red_dog

SOLD please remove

Item: Medium 2009 Intense M6 (Red) with Revox shock (10.5" e2e) 350lb steel spring Location: Hobart, TAS Item Condition: Excellent Reason for selling: New Frame Price and price conditions: $3200 including postage AUS wide for: - Frame/Shock & spare bearings - FSA Orbit Z headset -...
  10. red_dog

RC4 res clearance

I've got an obtainium spring fitted to an RC4 I was about to try out, until I saw the clearance from the O.D. of the spring and the reservoir. She's a tight fit, I'm a little reluctant to run it, due to wanting to sell it. Is anyone else running the same spring on an RC4? I'm interested on...
  11. red_dog

SOLD please remove

Item: 2010 Fox RC4 Shock 9.5 x 3.0 Location: Hobart, TAS 7000 Item Condition: New un-used Reason for selling: Removed from 951 frame and used a Vivid straight up (ever since), so its been sitting in my drawer.... Price and price conditions: $650 Extra Info: comes with 400lb spring to suit...
  12. red_dog

Mount Buller in March?

I've heard there is a special weekend around about the time of March, that offers a weekends riding at Buller for a discounted rate? Does anybody know of this event - or was I misinformed...
  13. red_dog

AUS Champs, Eagle Park 12/01/10?

Does anyone have access to a Schedule for this round? The MTBA Website lists the starting date from the 13/01/10, however Eagle Park are advertising the start date from 12/01/10. I know a lot of guys have already booked flights, so I just wanted to confirm what the extra day involved Thanks
  14. red_dog

DH 951

Me new ride (The Junior Burger) 2010 WC's 440's on Ringle X0 running gear twenty6 stem & pedals Chromag polished bars Vivid with Obtainium Ti spring Big Ups to Sprung in Launceston Tasmania (The Big Mac)
  15. red_dog

951 - seat stay/crank clearance

Here's the low down: I Have 170mm Truvativ Holzfeller cranks on a standard 83mm team BB. On the NDS - the crank arm is ~2mm away from the seat stay in the upper vertical position. On the DS - the crank arm is ~4mm away from the seat stay in the same position. On the NDS - If I press, with my...
  16. red_dog

In Betweenness

My in between ride - Back yard Chromo JTR Mii please hurry up Jeff....
  17. red_dog

Rennie - What tha?

Firstly I have to say I'm a massive fan. I've found it suppressing that he has had such a bad year to date (by his standards). The new team change doesn't seem to have had the up-lift we all expected. Maybe thats the problem - Expectations, have we as fans set it too high? I was surprised...
  18. red_dog

DH M6

Couple of revisions since last sharing 2010's Twenty6 Codes X0
  19. red_dog

TAS Sold please remove

Item: 2008 World Cup BoXXer Location: Hobart, TAS Item Condition: Lowers/seals/bushes/maxle are all brand new - 3 rides old, Stanchions have some cosmetic marks on them from previous owner - but no seal leakage Reason for selling: 2010 awaiting installation Price and price conditions: $700...
  20. red_dog

TAS Red Hadley Hub - 150x12

Item: Red Rear Hadley Hub - 150x12 32h Location: Hobart, TAS 7000 Price range/Willing to Pay: ~$300 Extra Info: Must be as new condition, or can swap for an as new 135mm same with Axle