Search results

1. J

VIC SOLD - 2014 Santa Cruz Bronson Carbon - Large

Pm'd you mate
  2. J

QLD Sold

Haha, don't tempt me! Looks like a really nice frame however I don't have much time for riding these days and when I do I try to make it to DH sessions. Cheers for the offer though...
  3. J

QLD Sold

sorry for late reply, been flat out at work so haven't had much time to get on here to check. I'm 188cm according to my drivers license, don't think I've grown any taller since then. Have done 100k ride on the bike and didn't have any dramas with size of frame.
  4. J

QLD Sold

Still for sale. Can't understand why no one has bought this yet!
  5. J

QLD Sold

I'm taking this back to the Sunshine Coast with me this weekend. Still available.
  6. J

QLD Sold

Okay, I have had an offer of $1500 pickup but the person has not come up with the cash yet. I am willing to part with the bike for this price but no lower. First person to come up with the money gets it.
  7. J

QLD Sold

8. J

QLD Sold

I'll take $1750 this week if anyone is interested. Could use some money at the moment. Get paid early next week though so after that I won't be as negotiable. Cheers Jamie
  9. J

QLD Sold

I could use some spending money for monaco trip, open to reasonable offers.
  10. J

Beginers downhill bike?

I've ridden a few friends Giant Glorys and they are surprisingly good for the money. You can pick up bargains second hand on the forum if you keep scanning the for sale section every day. Make sure you sit on one and see what size fits you before buying. They are a bit on the heavy side...
  11. J

QLD Sold

bump ........
  12. J

QLD Sold

$2000. Final price drop. If it doesn't sell for this I'll keep it.
  13. J

QLD Sold

Price lowered again to $2250. Bike is just sitting in my garage, hasn't been ridden for about 6 months now :( Has been regularly serviced and is cleaned after every ride.
  14. J

QLD Sold

Bike is back up for sale. Have awesome head cold so won't be riding this weekend anymore : / If your interested in the bike give me a call on 0420 856 464 or send me a pm. Price is now $2500.
  15. J

QLD Sold

Sold again pending payment.
  16. J

QLD Sold

Okay, the last "buyer" just f**ked me around back for sale. Will take $250 plus post. Need money for a new clutch for my car :|
  17. J

QLD Sold

These are now sold pending payment. Thanks guys
  18. J

QLD Sold

Had a few people ask about this: The steerer length is approx. 213mm
  19. J

QLD Sold

bump, taking up space in my room
  20. J

QLD Sold

In that case, $300ono