Search results

1. T

Hi mate, are you able to pm me some photos of the SAM frame? Thanks.

Hi mate, are you able to pm me some photos of the SAM frame? Thanks.
  2. T

Schoolies 08

Im going to qld, gold coast on the 29th. Im staying on broadbeach at the 'aria apartments', really nice place. They don't usually let schoolies stay there, but we had one of my mates dads talk to them when he was up there. not real sure about food or anything, think of that once we are up...
  3. T

06 giant AC

i have the 04 ac2, great bike and has never failed me. I realise the componentry has changed over time, but has the frame design/materials and build quality? i know that the suspension rocker arm used to have three adjustments now two, but are there any other differences?
  4. T

Suggestions on giant ac upgrades

Would a 8" shock even fit? Ihave an 04 ac2 and it seems as if the standard would be as big as you could fit. Anyways i find that they are a great bike, i do some downhill, freeride and even xc, never had any problems with it. Why does it so much crap???
  5. T

husselfelt cranks threat problem

I also had this problem. I first tried makin a circular wood vice, (didnt work), then took it to the lbs and they tried a led vice, (didnt work) i tried heating, resetting it with heaps of loctite and everything. eventually i used an electric dremel to slice once side of the insert and attempted...