Search results

1. D

Mini Nomad (Blur LT Carbon Content inside)

Thanks to a few guys on here and around home I have finally ended up with my new ride. Thanks must go out to BMepic and MrCove for some advice as i was looking at this the Mojo HD and an Stumpy Evo. Got to test ride the blur and fell in lust. Big thanks must go to Robbie and the crew at...
  2. D

New roadie, first timer with a twist... Well, not really.

Gents, After the last 12mths or so of not riding after selling the bikes to fund work to the money pit (read - House) i am getting the bug again big time and am looking at road bikes as the chances of me hitting the trails regularly is pretty slim at the moment. Now this will be my first...
  3. D

NSW Sold

Item: Rockshox Pike Location:Newcastle Item Condition:Excellent Reason for selling:Need Cash Price and price conditions:$400 posted!!! Extra Info:Forks are in great condition and recently serviced. Pictures:
  4. D

NSW Sold

Item: Last Rufus frame, White. Location:Newcastle Item Condition:Excellent Reason for selling:Need Cash Price and price conditions:$400 posted!! Extra Info: Regretful sale, frame is in excellent condition and never been used to its full potential as i have only ridden it a handful of times...
  5. D

NSW Sold

Item: Last Rufus Location:Newcastle Item Condition:Excellent Reason for selling:Need Cash Price and price conditions:$1500 for the complete or see prices for individual items... Extra Info: Regretful sale, bike is in excellent condition and never been used to its full potential as i have...
  6. D

NSW Sold

Item: Last Rufus Location:Newcastle Item Condition:Excellent Reason for selling:Need Cash Price and price conditions:$1300 or best offer! Extra Info: Regretful sale, bike is in excellent condition and never been used to its full potential as i have only ridden it a handful of times. Will...
  7. D

NSW Sold

Item: Transition Bottlerocket (small) Which is good up to 5'10" Location: Newcastle Item Condition: Excellent Reason for selling: Upgrade/ need some cashola Price and price conditions: $2850 Extra Info: See spec below, This is an awesome bike and is a regretful sale but sometimes the...
  8. D

Santa Cruz, Nomad/ Blur LT Vs Yeti, ASR 7/ 575

So, I am feeling like a bit of a change and looking at consolidating as well. Current thoughts are to build up a SC nomad or Yeti ASR 7 or their lighter weight buddies Blur LT or 575. Looking for some opinions on the above frames, am pretty keen on the ASR 7 but am also keen on giving the...
  9. D

WTB - Fox 36 TEMPLATE

As above, If you have one you want to get rid of send me a PM. Cheers Damien USE THE TEMPLATE
  10. D

Sir Rufus Bottlerocket II

Well i thought i should get around to putting some photo's of my current bikes up for you guys to see. I will get around to getting some decent photo's in the near future so please excuse these ones for the time being. So with out further a due... Freeride/ DH/ Everything bush kinda bike...
  11. D

NSW Sold

Item: Deity 50mm Stem, 25.4mm clamp. Location:Newcastle Item Condition:Good Reason for selling:Not needed Price and price conditions:Sold Pending Payment. Extra Info:Scratch on rear of stem, not big though and certainly doesn't affect functionality Pictures:
  12. D

NSW sold

Item: Truvativ Holzfeller 710mm 31.8 (uncut) bars and Holzfeller DH 31.8 stem Location: Newcastle Item Condition: As new, but a few scratches from putting the grips on (underneath the grips). Reason for selling: Not being used Price and price conditions: Sold Pending Payment Extra Info...
  13. D

NSW RockShox Pike 409 U-Turn - Pics added! SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

Item: Rockshox PIKE 409 U-Turn (limited edition white) Location: Newcastle Item Condition: As new, only ridden very gently a few times. Never even jumped, not a scratch on them. Reason for selling: Not being used/ decided not to build up bike Price and price conditions: $500 ono pending...
  14. D

NSW Sold

Sold.........
  15. D

NSW Sold

Item: 24" Sun MTX 33 Rims/ Hope Pro 2 Hubs/ DT spokes & Tioga Skidrow FS100 Tyres Location: Newcastle Item Condition: As new, exceptional, superb, bloody brilliant! Reason for selling: Have decided not to go ahead with building another bike at this time Price and price conditions: $350 ono...
  16. D

wheely big issue...

So i am looking to build up a new frame and the time has come to purchase some wheels. I am looking at building some hope 2 Hubs and some DT 5.1 rims with DT 2 - 1.8 spokes. Would be getting these from CRC with a few other bits and bobs to get free shipping. Or my other option would be to get...
  17. D

NSW Sold

Item: (L)ast Rufus Location:Newcastle Item Condition:Excellent Reason for selling: Not being used Price and price conditions:$500 Extra Info:Frame is in excellent condition, buyer will not be disappointed. Pictures:
  18. D

NSW Sold

Item: Shimano Hone 32-22T Crankset FC-M600-2 Location: Newcastle Item Condition: Brand Spanker Still in box Reason for selling: No Use Price and price conditions:$170 ONO Make an offer! Extra Info:I Bought this a few months ago when i was thinking about building up a bottlerocket or Preston...
  19. D

New street/ jump/ general cruise around play bike. Last Rufus or Leaf D.2...

So here's my next dilemma. I am interested in getting a Street/ DJ frame to build up to be a jump/ street/ everything around the place bike. Some new information in the later posts below which now are the focus of this thread. Essentially i have 2 frames that will be here sometime this week, A...
  20. D

NSW Sold

Item: 2004 Giant NRS 1 Location: Newcastle Item Condition: Excellent Reason for selling: Never really used, change of riding focus Price and price conditions: $1000 or nearest offer. Will consider splitting if get right offers for parts. Extra Info: This bike is in exceptional condition and...