Search results

1. jdh

Sold

Not sure your PM got through as my inbox is empty. Anyway, the bike is sold, pending payment
  2. jdh

Sold

bump bump bump
  3. jdh

Sold

SOLD Item: 2009 Giant XTC-1 Location: Margate Item Condition: Good Frame size: Medium (18") Reason for selling: $ Price and price conditions: $1000 Extra Info: - ALUXX SL Butted Alloy frame - Fox 32 F100 RL Fork (with lockout and rebound adjustment) - Shimano XTR/SLX 27speed...
  4. jdh

WA SOLD: Giant TRC1

Hey, Could you please post more specific model information.. like year etc and/or specs list? Also, how much to post to Hobart? Thanks
  5. jdh

Sold

I'm interested... Would you post to Hobart, Tasmania? If so, at what price? Thanks
  6. jdh

Fox 32 F Fox 32 F100 RL

Ok thanks guys
  7. jdh

Fox 32 F Fox 32 F100 RL

Hi, I've ordered a 2009 giant xtc-1 and can't wait for it to arrive. Looking at xtc-1 on the giant website, I noticed that the fork is: Fox 32 F100 RL w/lockout 4"/100mm I'm guessing that Fox means Fox, 32 is the model, F100 means 100mm travel and RL means Remote Lockout?? I looked at the 09 xtc...
  8. jdh

Sold!!

thats ok, what size are you looking for? Im about 5 foot 7 and fit on the bike.
  9. jdh

VIC 5-6" light freeride bike SML ladies

I have a Kona Dawg for $1350 HERE
  10. jdh

Sold!!

Bump Bump Bump
  11. jdh

WTB Santa Cruz Blur 4x or giant trance x or reign

Hi, Sorry If this isn't useful, but I have a Kona Dawg [Freeride/Trail/xc] for sale HERE Excellent condition, bought new this year.
  12. jdh

Sold!!

Price Drop $1350
  13. jdh

Downhill Bike needed, $1500

Not strictly downhill, but more trail/freeride/xc, but have a look HERE 07 Kona Dawg
  14. jdh

gaint nrs or Specialized Epic

How about a Kona Dawg? (freeride/trail/xc) 17 inch frame. Check it out HERE
  15. jdh

Giant Trance 3 SOLD

Free bump for such a funny avatar!! Hahaha
  16. jdh

Extention of Hobart Cycle track

Hi everyone, this is not strictly a trail, but is a bike path. Anyway, most riders from Hobart, Tasmania are familiar with the Hobart Cycle Track. If you use this or want to see it extended, please read on... Below is the e-mail that is going around. Please download and complete the survey...
  17. jdh

Extention of Hobart Cycle track

Hi everyone, this is not strictly MTB, but I'm sure some of you from Hobart, Tasmania are familiar with the Hobart Cycle Track. If you enjoy using it, and want to see it extended please read on... Below is the e-mail that is going around. Please download and complete the survey form...
  18. jdh

Sold!!

Price Drop - Now $1400 or $1450 including postage to Aus!!
  19. jdh

What Shipping company?

Hi, I'm selling my bike on Frakin and have someone in Sydney interested. Does anyone know how and with what company I could ship it to Sydney with? I live in Hobart, Tasmania. Thanks
  20. jdh

Sold!!

*bump* This has to go soon, make a reasonable offer and try your luck :D