Search results

1. S

E Bike Rental service reviews.

I'm often travelling around and renting bikes on my trips. I've recently given the ebike a go and I'm hooked! Here is my experience in rentals. Willride - Shop 4, 48 Mt Barker Rd, Sterling, South Australia 17kms from Adelaide about a 20 min drive. All sizes available , different brands as well...
  2. S

VIC Sold

Item: 2012 Pivot 5.7 Location: Trentham, Victoria 0438325290 Item Condition: Excellent Reason for selling: Banshee Rune. Price and price conditions:$2000 Tekin tuned Fox float kashima suspension. Shimano XT running gear and brakes. Easton haven wheels.
  3. S

VIC Sold

Item: Large 2011 Intense m9 FRO in grey Location: Mt Macedon, Victoria Item Condition: good Reason for selling: too many bikes, not getting ridden Price and price conditions: $2500 Extra Info: Frame: 2011 Intense M9 Large Fork: 2010 Fox 40 Shock: Fox rc4 Headset: FSA...
  4. S

AM Banshee Prime

After months of searching for a perfect Do Everything bike for a 195cm 115kg rider I came across the Banshee Prime. Frame -Banshee Prime XL Rear shock -Cane Creek DBair CS Front fork -Rock Shox Pike Handlebars Race Face Atlas 780mm Stem -Race Face Atlas Headset -Banshee Grips -OURY Lock ons...
  5. S

Decent day bike hire in Canberra

Hi all Just looking for somewhere around Canberra that have decent bike hire for a few hrs at stromlo. Xc or all mountain Cheers Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free
  6. S

New Bike Advice

Hi All, Sorry if I am asking something that has already been covered. I am in the market for a new AM bike. My Budget is $4000 and I would like to buy brand new. I currently have the following bikes 10 Gary Fisher Superfly 29er hard tail...
  7. S

VIC Sold

Item: Yeti ASR 7 Large 2010 Turquoise, Black & Carbon - AWESOME CONDITION!!!! Location: Pascoe Vale Item Condition: Excellent Reason for selling:Starting a Doll collection Price and price conditions:$1500 frame comes with rc4 and dhx air Extra Info: Splitting bike, not looking to sell...
  8. S

Maldon VDHS 2012

Here is a snap shot of the 1300+ photos I took over the weekend. You can view all of the photos via photo bucket. If you see any photos that you want, private message me with your number, race kit colours and bike and I will try and find the higher res photos and email them to you. Cheers...
  9. S

NZ South Island DH Trip

I thought I would share with you all a trip I have been planning since may to NZ for 2 weeks in Feb then give a full report during if I have time and after with photos and videos. I have organized for my self and 8 friends to travel to Christchurch at the start of Feb. We are getting...
  10. S

NZ Trip FEB 2012 DH Tyre Choice help!

I am making a trip to NZ in first 2 weeks of feb to ride, Christchurch, Mt Hutt, Wanaka, Queenstown and Dunedin. I would like to buy some fresh tyres to go on my Intense M9. Suggestions please. Cheers Scott
  11. S

VIC SOLD!!! 2010 Glory 00 Large with 2011 Boxxer World Cups SOLD!!!

Item: 2010 Giant Glory 00 Location: Melbourne Item Condition:Excellent Reason for selling: Intense M9 Price and price conditions:$SOLD Extra Info: Stock bike other than 2011 Boxxer world cups, and 2011 Fox rc4 rear Just been serviced. Pictures: Photos of the bike with old forks...
  12. S

rc4 Spring question

I have a new bike with an rc4 shock and a 400x3.25 spring will my 500x2.8 of my old bike fit or will i need to get a 500x3.25? Cheers
  13. S

RockShox Totem Solo Air HELP

Hi, Just need some help in working out which fork is on the 2010 faith 0 http://www.giant-bicycles.com/en-au/bikes/model/faith.0/5336/37453/ Giant web site says: RockShox Totem Solo Air w/ 20mm Thru Axle and tapered steerer, 180mm travel Rock Shox web site says: would...
  14. S

Dee Max 12x150mm thru rear

Item: 20mm thru front, 12x150mm thru rear Looking for a deemax wheel set. Location: Melbourne Price range/Willing to Pay: Let me know what you have Extra Info: Looking for a good quality 2nd hand set of DeeMax or a cheap brand new.
  15. S

Intense M9 - Fox40's

Hi I am looking at getting an intense m9 I currently have a 2010 glory 00 Will the forks swap over with out a worry or will it not work due to the tapered steerer tube? Cheers
  16. S

My Mate lost my Glory 00

So last weekend I decided to take a work friend DH riding for the first time. We headed out to ride Matt's Track at ...... as most jumps have B lines and it would be a good easy shuttle with lots of runs for my mate to learn on. So it was almost the end of the day, It was my turn to drive the...
  17. S

Custom Made Formula Brake Lever.

Ultimate Support for single finger braking!!
  18. S

Fox 40 Trophy

I had an old set of Fox 40's lying around that need a repair at close to $1000 And after many mountain biking adventures I decided to get them turned into to a trophy! A best on ground award for an upstanding performance on a mountain bike trip. So far there are 4 winners. 2001-2009 : James...
  19. S

Maldon DH 2011

Here are a few Photos. PM me with your race number and I will see if I have any. Let me know what Bike, Forks and colours plus jerseys colours. I was at Check point 4 all day so nothing super exciting. Cheers Scott
  20. S

Cows

The first test of some new jumps today. a short unedited 19 sec clip Cheers http://www.vimeo.com/22475253