Search results

1. lawry

New Spearmans Shop

I understand that spearmans have just purchased the old squash courts on Keira st.Wollongong. Looks to be around 5 times the size of current store. Should be interesting :D
  2. lawry

Denmark Anyone??

Hey, Just wanted to know if anyone has been to Denmark?? Anything cool to do? Will def go to Billund to see legoland (Big Kid) Carlsberg Brewery in Copenhagen. Will have a work car so getting around not a problem. Have to spend 2 days in Herning for work otherwise have about a week
  3. lawry

New M6 proto testing

http://vimeo.com/9895526 Nice.....
  4. lawry

you yangs virgin

Hi guys, I am coming down to melb for 2 weeks and have the weekend of the 10th and 11th of oct free and was planning on bringing my downhill bike to ride at You yangs. I know roughly how to get there(have GPS anyway) but just wanted to know if it is easy enough to find your way around once...
  5. lawry

09 Saint Cranks for Glory

Hi All, Looking at getting these for my 07 Giant Glory. 2009 Shimano Saint (FC-M815-1) crank arms + the BB + the bearing preload cap + all three BB spacers. The only thing needed/missing are bolts. The stock bolts were too long for a single ring setup so I ended up giving these to a friend...
  6. lawry

2009 Saint Cranks

Moved to parts n stuff
  7. lawry

09 saint derailleur

Hi guys, what if anything in required to run 09 saint derailleur on an 05-06 Giant DH Comp.? Does it bolt on to the axle or on to the hanger? have no idea as i run sram. Thanks Loz
  8. lawry

Hope M4 Rotor

Does anyone know if Hope M4 203mm rotors will fit ok with juicy 7 calipers, or are they too fat??
  9. lawry

E13 lg1

Hi, does anyone know if there are any fitment issues with putting a LG1 with taco on my 07 Glory. I'm pretty sure my chain ring is the stock 38t? Loz