Search results

1. ordie

SOLD!! Please remove

not going to buy but that bike is sexonwheels like that made me jizz mint as bro mint as
  2. ordie

Sold

whats the size
  3. ordie

VIC Norco Rampage 07 - SOLD SOLD SOLD!

what size is it and could you give me a ball park figure
  4. ordie

Sold!!!!!!!

what size is it
  5. ordie

fabian cancellara doped bike???

but sram being double tap makes the change into a harder gear smaller then most ive riden on double tap before and not much movement is required
  6. ordie

fabian cancellara doped bike???

Gears there is a thing on a bike called GEEARS oh and yes fabian is the only machine on that bike
  7. ordie

Maldon Ride day 6th June

awsome when is the next time you guys are up there i will see if its a free weekend and try to get my dad to drive me up there i asume ff is recomended
  8. ordie

Maldon Ride day 6th June

so any dates on the next ride day thinking of going up there next time u think i could run valley on a 100mm hardtail xc??
  9. ordie

How to jump proper.

thanks for that i whent out there for about an hour loved the sand bank jump although its a bit hard to get speed on the run in
  10. ordie

OUR DOWNHILL TRACK! (New Photos/Videos, Page 5)

i totally agree helmets save lives
  11. ordie

How to jump proper.

hey senth could you shoot me a pm were those jumps are to would love to hit them
  12. ordie

SOLD! please delete

would like to know size if possible
  13. ordie

New riders @ Bendigo

You no lots of 1tree tracks?? i only no 1 or 2 cant find anyothers when will u be up there next? be great to go for a ride
  14. ordie

Bendigo Downhill Crew

heyy guys im bakk after 4 farkinless months
  15. ordie

new world disorder 10

I agree that the last few havent been up to scatch but reading the comments on it ill have to watch it. SOUNDS GOOD
  16. ordie

Bendigo Downhill Crew

Yeh its a good track but its hard there is pretty much no rest there is a couple of hard uphill corners were you lose traction
  17. ordie

Bendigo Downhill Crew

cavagnas road out sedgwic. next race is the third of november. go to this website for more info on the raceswww.mtbbendigo.com/
  18. ordie

local riders (bendigo)

yeh thats just some light reading for you haha
  19. ordie

Bendigo Downhill Crew

just thought i'd share that I rode my first xc race last night and finished it in about 10th place (after 3 stacks and 3 droped chains) great night out riding in nearly pitch black (as my light was not working)
  20. ordie

New dh bike

?????mate you dont no what your on about?????