Search results

1. D

Sunshine Series Down Hill - Toowoomba (6/5/12) ****177 photos! 56k banned!****

Hi guys! Got my photo's together for the Sunshine Series DH race on the weekend that was at Toowoomba. Was a good weekend, big props to all the boys that ran the show! Here are all the photo's I have from the weekend. If your keen for prints or want a fullsize copy of the photo, i'm sure we...
  2. D

2011 - National 4x - Round 4 - Toowoomba

Hi everyone, Apologies these photo's took so long to get up but better late than never. Hope everyone enjoys the photo's and this is all the ones I got from the day...
  3. D

Saturday's Ride (56k banished)

Went for a ride Saturday to the Wilsonton Skate park and then went and did some jumps at an undisclosed location after that. Here's the evidence, enjoy...
  4. D

Flaggon 12/9/2010

Heres a few from flaggon. Not much riding got done so I did what I could. Enjoy
  5. D

Mc Frenzy Runs 16-05 (56k Banned)

Few of the Toowoomba and Brisbane guys headed out to the Mc Frenzy trails and I tagged along to take a few photos. Here they are Thats all from me, hope you enjoyed!
  6. D

Toowoomba Showgrounds 4x Race - 29/03/10

Well I headed out to the race and took a few photo's. I wasn't out there for long, and I also tried something different and stuffed the whole days photo's. But I have salvaged a few photo's, so here they are...
  7. D

State Titels - Toowoomba Showground 15/11/09 (56k Banned)

Well I headed out to the showgrounds today and took a few photos of everyone racing. I will post up a breif overview of the morning as I only took photos during practice. So if I have missed you and you want to see your photo, give me your race number, what bike you had and what gear you were...
  8. D

Toowoomba Session's "Warning 56k"

Well we went for a ride at North street the other weekend and I havnt been bothered to post the photo's until now. Enjoy Thats all from north street, hope you enjoyed them.
  9. D

Juzzo Tears Up Wilsonton

Well long story short I went out to the skate park with Justin late wednesday afternoon and took some photo's. Anyway enough from me, let the photo's do the talking.
  10. D

Toowoomba Ride

Photo's of Kyle, Pete and Zach
  11. D

Toowoomba sesh

Anyways check this yo, the Toowoomba boys scott, zach, kyle n pete the crusty demon had a sesh up at the four cross track at the showgrounds this afternoon and these are the results.
  12. D

4X Round 3 Finals Toowoomba

Well headed on out to the four cross race out at the Showgrounds for a bit of a look. Was a bangin event from what I seen so big props to Sarsha for running the event. Anyways here are the photo's
  13. D

Sunday Afternoon Ride

Hey every one Well I headed out to the full cross track (Correct me if I am wrong but I think this is what everyone has been calling it) this afternoon and took a few photos. Anyways enough from me, here they are.
  14. D

Satday Morning Ride

Well I headed out to the Wilsonton skate park with juzzo and took a few pictures this morning. They turned out a little under exposed but it was my first time properly using my SB-800 during the day. Anyway here are the photos
  15. D

Thursday Afternoon Ride

Well Chris, Scott, Squid, Pete and Nana headed out to the BMX track thursday afternoon, I decided to tag along and take a few photos. Here they are, enjoy