Search results

1. bigguy

QLD Sold

2009 Santa Cruz Blur Carbon, 26 inch, technically it is a large size however I'm 6 foot 6 and it feels pretty tight so I would say its a good compromise between medium and large. Location:Gold Coast, buyers pay postage. Item condition: Overall pretty good, in great mechanical condition...
  2. bigguy

Found

Item: All mountain carbon or higher end alloy (renthal, easton etc..) 720mm or more. Location: In Gold Coast but will pay post if needed Price range/Willing to Pay: Preferably under $70, cheaper then CRC Extra Info: Black in colour, or renthal/ eastern gold
  3. bigguy

FOUND shifters

Item: XTR (Preffered) or XT 9spd rear shifter Location: Gold Coast, happy to pay post. Price range/Willing to Pay: No more then $70, depending on condition Extra Info: I'd prefer XTR but XT would do fine for the right price
  4. bigguy

Found

Item: XC/ Trail fork, 100 - 120mm travel, QR, straight steerer. Location: Gold Coast Price range/Willing to Pay: Up to $300 Extra Info: I'm happy to take a longer travel fork with travel adjust that will take it down to 120mm
  5. bigguy

QLD Sold

Item: Octane One Void, one size. To my knowledge this frame is built along side the NS Suburban and share very similar geo, (don't quote me on that) Location: Gold Coast Item condition: Good, a few scuffs on the bars, one more noticeable then others (pictured), a few marks on the...
  6. bigguy

Wheel Building QLD

Does anyone have any suggestions for the best place to get wheels built in the Brisbane/Gold Coast area? I've already got the hubs and rims I'm just after an affordable place to build it up.
  7. bigguy

FOUND Cromo Street MTB/Bmx Cranks

Item: I'm after a good quality, good condition set of 48 spline 2 or 3 piece (No pinch clamp style arms) cromo cranks, with spindle. Location: Gold Coast Price range/Willing to Pay: Up to but no more then $200 depending on quality. Will pay for shipping. Extra Info: Needs to be a 68mm Euro...
  8. bigguy

QLD 2010 Trek Ticket Signature Edition, custom build. SOLD

Sold, please delete.
  9. bigguy

Best Gold Coast Trails? DH/AM

Hi all, I'm new to this area of the state and despite looking at as many trail maps I could get hands on I am still none the wiser on the quality, difficulty of these trails.etc. Bar Mt. Joyce, what are your guys favourite more light downhill and all mountain trails? What kind of terrain...
  10. bigguy

2011 Specialized Enduro

My new pleasure craft! Sooopppeer Dooopppeer Fun cycle REAR SHOCK - Fox RP23 with Boost Valve, reb and separate climbing setting and custom 3-position low-speed comp adjust FORK - Fox 36 Float R, air spring, tapered steerer HEADSET - FSA Tapered STEM - Renthal, 50mm HANDLEBARS - Renthal, 15 mm...
  11. bigguy

DJ My PURPLE Candida menopuase, NEW PICS

hey guys, NEW PICS UP!! this is my 2008 Candida Menopause that i built up this afternoon its has new Profile cranks, Coaliton sproket , driver, seat and seat post. Big shout out to Jake and Jonny for helping to build this up! Frame - Candida Menopause 2008, custom purple powdercoat Rear...
  12. bigguy

Can any1 give me some tips on landing drops on a hardtail?????

hey guys there is lots awesome drops around my town but with lots of them im not sure wich would be the best( most are flat landings) way to land them and not do to much damage to myself or my bike, my bike has :):):)