Search results

1. Grantieboy

NSW Sold

Soldsoldsold
  2. Grantieboy

NSW Giant Reign X or similar bikes e.g. sx trail (M)

hey all item: Giant reign X or similar (M) Condition: good no cracks or dents Price:depends on what model reign and condition ( dont want to spend more than 3g) Location: prefferable sydney thanks all also if you want to do a trade with my glory 08 dh then we can work somthing out
  3. Grantieboy

NSW dh forks

hey all i am looking for new forks item: 7-8 inches and in good condition. preferences:i am open to ideas. i like rock shoxs and marzocchi forks. price: i am willing to pay up to 800 dollars depending on fork. shipping: i would prefer them to be in sydney but shipping is ok extra: they...
  4. Grantieboy

sold please delete

sold please delete
  5. Grantieboy

what is this song called

hey all this is a quick one. what is the song called which starts of with "frigid bitches" as the first line. i forget the other lines but it is aussie by the sound of it. can anyone tell me who sings it and where i can get it. cheers
  6. Grantieboy

tight bottom out knob

hey all on my fox dhx 5 second hand the bottom out knob is very tight and does not turn when i try to use the knob. but it does turn when i take the knob off and use a spanner to turn the nut thing that the knob sits on. is it normal for it to be this tight? is it easy to fix if so? cheers
  7. Grantieboy

perfect fox dhx 5 setup

hey all before anyone says its been covered a million times. i have searched and it wasnt conclusive. i am 72 kgs 5'10" and ride a 08 giant glory(M). if it helps i have the bike setup with 66rcvs(probably changed to boxxers soon). i was just wondering for dh what is the best pressure, pro...
  8. Grantieboy

which bars

hey all just wondering which bars would you choose. my bike is a lory with single crowns if that helps. if you could it would help if could explain why you would use them and the pros adn cons of them cheers Grant
  9. Grantieboy

boxxer teams or totems

Item: rock shox boxxer teams or coil/air/2step totems (1 1/8th)both 07+ Location:sydney, hornsby Item condition: must be fairly good. no dents or cracks and no deep scratches on the stauncions. Price and price conditions: willing to pay up to 900 dollars depending on quality Extra Info: i...
  10. Grantieboy

so what does everyone think of these?

ok so a couple of days ago i posted a thrread saying photo shop these forks to blue please. and mr generous down below kindly did this. i was just wondering what you think about the blue totems on the glory? (2nd picture) cheers
  11. Grantieboy

manitou travis .VS. boxxers

hey all i did do a search but it wasnt conclusive. i would just like to ask the difference between -manitou travis 07+ -boxxer race+team 07+ these are to go on and giant glory. some of the Questions that i have are: -performance wise which one out of the three is the best? -which fork...
  12. Grantieboy

DH Giant glory

hey all this is my new baby took a bloody long time to build Frame -08 Giant Glory dh0 Rear shock - dhx5 Front shock/fork -marzocchi 66rcv Handlebars -kona stock Stem - kona stock Headset - cane creek Grips - jetblack Saddle - THE Seatpost - raceface Front brake -shimano xt Rear...
  13. Grantieboy

e13 bashgaurd

hey all will the e13 supercharger bash guard fit on saint cranks? i have an fsa bashie and it does not accomodate the big crank. thats heaps
  14. Grantieboy

please delete

SOLD....................please delete
  15. Grantieboy

bushings

hey all i bought a frame without the bushings(giant glory 08 dh0) and wanted to know does anyone know where i can buy them for the top and the bottom. cheers
  16. Grantieboy

novatech hubs

hey all i was just wondering: has anyone riddin novatech hubs? what do you think about them? are they strong? what is the retails price for the dh model? cheers
  17. Grantieboy

cranks of chain reaction now with link attached

hey all currently in the proccess of buying new cranks from chain reaction. i am looking at buying these ones and am just wondering is the 22.32 a double ring or does it mean it can fit oth of them on. and the 40t cranks can i change the sprocket to a 36t...
  18. Grantieboy

Rear hub

hey all location:sydney item:150mmX12mm hub for my downhill bike condition: very good/good price:depending on what hub not willing to pay more than 200 dollars extra info: i do not really want to have it shipped but if it has to be thats alright. cheers grant
  19. Grantieboy

hub on glory (now with link in)

hey guys just wondering will this fit a 08 glory dh0 http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=15921 . has anyone tried one? what other hub would you recommend? in the 150 dollar mark cheers
  20. Grantieboy

sick trick comp+ funny vids

don know if this has been posted yet but it is so sick http://www.pinkbike.com/video/48772/ oh and this one is hell funny http://www.pinkbike.com/video/61389/ plus this one http://www.pinkbike.com/video/40284/