Search results

1. jbg

Xt 8000 lever to ultegra flat mount caliper?

hi, looking to run a flat bar on my cx / commuter bike Just want to ask if anyone can help, can you run mtb xt m8000 levers with Shimano flat mount (road) calipers? Is there a difference in Shimano road & mtb calipers? Also have a Sram rival rear derailleur can I use a mtb shifter? Cheers
  2. jbg

Chinese carbon cyclocross frame

Been hunting around for a cx bike for about a month and in my size and price range most models have sold out. It seems now is the dead zone between running down 2016 stock and waiting for the new 2017 bike to come around. Anyway, looking at building from the frame up I came accross the...
  3. jbg

Falls Creek

Thinking of getting up to Falls Creek this week. Any recommendations on accommodation? Looking for a cheap get away, bike friendly and some kitchen facilities. Also is there much in the way of café/restaurants/supermarkets open at the moment? Keen to check the place out. Cheers
  4. jbg

Replacement options for maxle?

Looking to replace the front an rear maxle's on my bike and came across the maxle "stealth" which looks like a simple bolt up version of the standard qr maxle. Would like to run bolt up style maxles front and rear but Sram only make these stealths for 15mm fronts. Are there any brands out...
  5. jbg

AM GT Trail bikes retro rewind

Thought I'd post up a couple of my GT's a 2014 Sensor Expert carbon and a 1995 RTS-1 Separated by 19 years these bikes share the same D.N.A and were built for the same purpose - riding trails and having fun! When I saw the 2014 GT line up last year it was like déjà vu. Around 1994 I was...
  6. jbg

New dually for GT's 2015 lineup

GT bringing out a 110mm travel trail bike for 2015 the "Helion" Looks great and with the AOS system will be a winner http://instagram.com/p/pO3XA8ybMF/ http://www.mtb-check.com/fr/tag/vtt-gt-helion/
  7. jbg

Have I been f#@ked over by BSC bike store melbourne going bust ?

Went into BSC Brunswick store on the 29/05 and ordered a 2012 XT groupset as I just sold my gt and was planing to do a new custom build, handed over $1200 (bsc require payment upfront) and was told it would be in store ready to go within 48 hours. I told them I would be back in a week or two as...
  8. jbg

VIC SOLD GT Karakoram 1 29er 2012

SOLD SOLD SOLD Item: GT Karakoram 1, 29er size XL (suit 6' - 6.4) 2012 model Location: Richmond V.I.C Item Condition: used but very good condition Reason for selling: 29er's are just not for me Price and price conditions: $1000 o.n.o Extra Info: pretty much factory spec have changed...
  9. jbg

VIC 1999-2003 GT Zaskar or 2008 reissue

Item: GT Zaskar 1999 - 2003 model or there abouts Location: Melbourne Price range/Willing to Pay: good money for good stuff! Extra Info: Looking for a zaskar frame size large. wanting to get a 1999 - 2003, disc brake compatible model in good nic. would be even better to get a 2008...
  10. jbg

fwd to - PALMERS DH BIKES FOR SALE!!

didn't know where to post this so...... http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?203450-Shaun-palmers-1996-cairns-world-champs-bike-for-sale!!!! check it!! 1996 worlds bike..................F*#kin amazing!!
  11. jbg

fwd to - PALMERS DH BIKES FOR SALE!!

didn't know where to post this so...... http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?203450-Shaun-palmers-1996-cairns-world-champs-bike-for-sale!!!! check it!! 1996 worlds bike..................F*#kin amazing!!
  12. jbg

Shaun palmers 1996 cairns world champs bike for sale!!!!

hey all you oldies. this is worth checkin out!! :D:D:D Palmers bikes are up for grabs on ebay including this little diddy from 1996 with proberbly one of the most famous paint jobs of all time ala troy lee...
  13. jbg

Internal geared hubs?

Hey, just curious does anyone know if you can use a nexus 3 or 8 speed internal geared hub on a road bike frame?? got a single speed which is sweet but it passed my mind as i was pedalling up the one steep hill i have to ride everyday! thanks all :)
  14. jbg

selling roadies?

hi all, just looking for a roadie website thats up to the same caliber as rotorburn to sell on. any recommendations? tried selling on here but need a bigger audience cheers
  15. jbg

2009 GT peace 9'r off to a new home sold

Item: 2009 GT peace 9'r size large Location: canberra Item Condition: sold Reason for selling: have 1 too many 29ers Price and price conditions: $700 o.b.o sold Extra Info: -rock shox tora air forks with poplock lock out -truvative blaze cranks -easton bar and stem -wtb speed...
  16. jbg

2007 GT DHi........ sold

Item: gt dhi 2007 model sold Size: large Location: canberra Item Condition: good Reason for selling: new bike Price and price conditions: $1600 includes postage to eastern states (firm) Extra Info: light use by non racer. few scrapes from transport, no cracks or dents. forks...
  17. jbg

29er (gt peace or like!) found !!!

ITEM: 29er single speed large size LOCATION: A.C.T PRICE RANGE / WILLING TO PAY: $500 - $800 approx EXTRA INFO: looking for something like a gt peace, sold mine last year and miss it now. cheers FOUND
  18. jbg

sold

Item: 1998 santa cruz super 8 sold well not really taken off the market Location: a.c.t Item Condition: used small crack in swingarm Reason for selling: sick of looking at it Price and price conditions: offers................? Extra Info: frame is a large has no shock could be...
  19. jbg

boxxer maxle??

hey all, need help..... striped the internal axle in my 08 boxxer maxle just wanted to know if these are available as a spare or do you need to buy a whole new axle? also if anyone knows about the QR version ie price, previous experience etc etc cheers!
  20. jbg

04 GT DHI frame kit.... sold

sold 2004 gt dhi frame kit med size Location: canberra Item Condition: near new Reason for selling: need a large size :( Price and price conditions: $600 o.b.o :) NOW sold :D Extra Info: included in sale is- -frame with fox shock -xtr bb -xtr crankset with chainring -mrp custom...