Search results

1. U

MTB rental around Melbourne

Cheers for the help. I ended up calling Berwick cycles since Trailmix's website redirects there now without luck but they suggested Life of Bikes in Pakenham. Ended up being able to rent one of Life of Bikes demo bikes but they did mention they're planning on getting some dedicated rental...
  2. U

MTB rental around Melbourne

Hey all, Hopefully this is in the right place. I'm looking at heading to Lysterfield with some mates this weekend but I'm not a mountain bike guy so I'm trying to figure out where I can rent a bike for a few hours or so to have some fun with. I'm not too fussed about what kind of bike it is...
  3. U

competition: you laugh, you lose.

Half the comments are better than the pictures, I havn't laughed once this thread, smiled once or twice, but no laughter.... :rolleyes:
  4. U

Short term memory tester.

Got up to level 4, missed it on the first shot beacuse there where 3 or 4 different coins :confused: few more trys got to level 5 and couldn't be bothered any more. This is why god gave us pencils and paper though, so we wouldn't have to remember!!!
  5. U

bears bike

Unless you can find someone reliable with experience, it could be any where from the best thing you ever bought, to the biggest waste of money ever. It's easy to make a product look better than it is; although looking round the site (after being translated by google) it sounds like it was set up...
  6. U

Spoonman - Triple M

Always listen to spoonman as much as I can (another one to witness the farkin call). Did many people here the alien conspiracy guy that was probebly on hold for half an hour just to entertain us all :D. Always good when I can't sleep :)
  7. U

farkiners. cheapest jump bike ever.

Be careful about buying those really cheap bikes, I witnessed a friend riding one (not abusing it in any way possible) and the handlebars snapped clean off at a weld point :eek:. I'd say, really try and only go to the K-mart bike if you are right out of any other option...
  8. U

Whats your favorite song cover?

Killswitch Engage's cover of Dio's "Holy Diver" complete with a video clip parody of the original.
  9. U

~The Old Bikes Thread~ (Old Norco Sasquatch)

Unfortunatly there isn't a picture for it, but the name alone makes it worthy in my opinion: 1998 Lotus Australian Superbike Bicycle Type Road race & triathlon Sugg Retail $3,995.00 Weight Unspecified Sizes 49 cm, 50 cm, 52 cm, 54 cm, 56 cm, 58 cm Colors Red, white Frame & Fork...
  10. U

XC bike <$800

Just looked them up, some of those bikes look very nice, although I'm getting a 404 error on the page for the "Mayhem" do you have any pictures of it? Always nice to buy Australian when you can. :cool:
  11. U

XC bike <$800

12. U

XC bike <$800

Hey there, I really don't know much about bikes, and without meaning to hi-jack this thread any more than it already is, but what about hydraulic v-brakes (if they even exist :confused:) after all if bigger disks are better, and a V-brake uses the entire rim of the wheel as the "disc" as...