Search results

1. G

Sold

Item: 06 888 RC2X SOLD Location: Adelaide Item Condition: Great. Stanchions perfect, a few light marks on lowers - see pics. Haven't had much ride time. Reason for selling: Too many forks Price and price conditions: $550 inc shipping. Extra Info:Fork comes with manual, spare standard and soft...
  2. G

Avanti D8 / Steel DH frame

What: Avanti D8 frame or similar steel DH frame. Price range/Willing to Pay: Cheap. I'm thinking a few hundred dollars - flexible. Location: SA Extra Info: It's to be a donor frame for a project, and condition isn't really an issue. As long as the main mounts ( head tube, bb etc) are in...
  3. G

Cranks & BB

What: Truvativ Holzfeller cranks - 175mm ISIS (not for howitzer bb). Price range/Willing to Pay: Up to $140 depending on condition. Location: SA Extra Info: Must have working granny tabs for 22t, and have threads and splines in good mechanical condition. What: 68x118mm bottom bracket (new/near...
  4. G

Hayes Calipers. G1 vs G2

Having ruptured 2 brake hoses in 2 runs, I'm in the process of replacing the hayes hfx-9 brakes on my dhcomp. For this i was going to use a set of mag levers on goodridge lines.....but - I have the option of using g1 calipers, or the newer g2 ones. Using the same pads and disc, i have a mag-g1...
  5. G

SA: 2x 661 full bravo carbon helmets stolen

2x 661 full bravo carbon helmets 1 black-carbon style helmet with small grey flames. Some paint flaked off the top, showing what looks like fiberglass weave underneath, and light scuffs over the rest of the helmet. 1 carbon base colour helmet with bright orange-yellow flames down the...