Search results

1. stylinruss

SOLD - Balfa Minuteman - big price drop - Now $1000

Item: Balfa Minuteman - Cromoly frame - Medium Rock Shox Psylo Team, Thru Axle. Ringle Hubs, Mavic Rims, Maxxis Tyres Hayes Hydro Disc Brakes New Drivetrain, SRAM, FSA Crankset & E-thirteen Chain Guide - New SDG Seat, Azonic Bars and Stem, ODI Grips. Location: Sydney Item Condition...
  2. stylinruss

Sold! Balfa BB7 - Boxxer WC, Awesome spec!

Item: Balfa BB7 - Medium Location: Sydney Item Condition: Excellent Reason for selling: Selling for a friend. PM me for contact details if you are keen. Price and price conditions: $3890 complete; $2600 frame, shock, fork and seatpost; $2000 for frame and shock only. Extra Info: - Medium...
  3. stylinruss

Sold - .243 good condition, awesome spec now $800!!!

Item: .243 Racing complete bike Location:Eastern Suburbs, Sydney Item Condition: Good Reason for selling: I don't ride it much anymore and need to feed the money pit that is my car. Price and price conditions: $1500 - Further price drop! $800! Extra Info: I built this bike up a couple of...
  4. stylinruss

.243 stuff has landed

Hey guys, I thought some people might want to know that a shipment of .243 frames and parts has landed and is now available through Hart International. More details available at www.hartinternational.com.au.
  5. stylinruss

Sold-Manitou Swinger Ti spring 450 x 2.75

b]Item:[/b] Manitou Swinger Ti spring 450 x 2.75 Location: Sydney, will post to anywhere in Aus for $6.50 Item Condition: Brand spankin, Never used Reason for selling: too soft Price and price conditions: $180 Extra Info: None Pictures: Its a spring.
  6. stylinruss

Hubs that don't engage when you ride backwards?

I've been watching some videos recently and some street riders seem to be using hubs that allow them to roll backwards without pedaling backwards. I don't see how this can work with a regular ratchet type hub, I haven't checked out what the story with silent clutch hubs is so that could be it...