Search results

1. M

4un 02'frame

yo i can get a 4hun norco nike for 2k brand new is this a barging or am i being ripped of what should i watch out for~~?
  2. M

POLL B.B.B [best bike brand]

post your comments about brands and rate them any missing just post and tell us why!?!! i know you cant say best bike brand, they are all different, indivual tastes, but still just rate a brand or post one!?
  3. M

besT bike of the year

yo guys put your input and pics into which bike u think beats the rest, which bike is the best for the year@! :shock: :?
  4. M

WHICH BIKE>>NORCO/KONA/DA BOMB

I WANT TO BUY A NU BIKE I AM THINKING OF NORCO SASQUATCH BUT BUT WAT BOUT OTHER BRANDS KONA DA BOMB NORCO WERE CAN U BUY NORCOS FROM WHAT I HEAR THAT THEY WERE SOLD OUT WHEN THEY WERE SHIPPED HERE, ANYSHOPS KNOW OF ANYSHOPS IN THE MELBOUNRE AREA SUPPLYIN SASQUATCH, AND HOW MUCH IS...
  5. M

-looking at buy a new bike or frame but wat

I am into tirals, street riding, salamon that kind of stuff, and want 2 spend no more then 2000 dollars on a bike and mabye 1000 or less on a frame, but which one, names i am intrested in are norco kona liquid craftworks? could any one recommend something :shock:
  6. M

WAT BIKE SHOULD I BUY

yo i need some input i am looking at buy ing a new bike or frame , i am into street riding and salamon , and dh riding but i dnt wnt a dulie so i can do trials, but i am looking at craftworks, liquid or kona help i only have 2K to speand [2000] or under?
  7. M

REPSRAYING A FRAME/OR POWDER COATING

YO, i am fairly new to the sport, and want some input on repainting my bike frame should i powder coat it or what, who should do it, any shops or bussiness u guys know off i live in melbourne, South Yarra