Search results

1. C

ultimate sub 1000gram wheelset

It is defiently 450g each rim not a pair.
  2. C

Post your Roadie

^^I think you should not of spent so much money on your bike, you need to buy a lawn mower.
  3. C

Post your Roadie

My machine
  4. C

Post your Roadie

Good luck with those wheels, worst wheels for reliability i've had. Had them 8 months, were unrideable for 4 months. DT service was shocking.
  5. C

Mt Keira Top in the Wet?

Riding in the wet destroys these tracks, wait 2-3 days after the rain. Years of hard work has gone into making and maintaning these tracks.
  6. C

Highland Fling - 2010

100 miles again. Will Van Mill get under 7hrs this year? Would be good if a few good elites entered to give him a hurry up. I'm betting there will be over 30 entries this year.
  7. C

Mawson entry - half price ish!

Isn't that the end of next month:confused:
  8. C

cyclocross

Yep, it's good fun for something different.
  9. C

RealBike Insurance MTB Cruise

How much firetrail is in each lap? Sorry for all the questions, i have only ridden there once so just trying to find out what i'm in for.
  10. C

Anyone know how many metres climbing per 20km lap?
  11. C

Anything yet Trailburner?
  12. C

cyclocross

The final round of the Cyclo Cross series will be held on Sunday 21st March. Registration from 2;00 Juniors with MTBA licenses will be allowed to race in Division 2 Kids race will be held this time round on the infeild of the Velodrome. Race start times will be: Kids 4:00pm...
  13. C

The "HARDEST" marathon award goes to??

I agree with that, except i wanted the angry docter to finish about the 60km mark,i've never felt so bad like in the doctor.
  14. C

Dirtworks 100 entry for sale

It's sold thanks
  15. C

Dirtworks 100 entry for sale

Cost price $120, first in gets it. Send PM
  16. C

Whats the 100 mile start time?
  17. C

Kona Mawson MTB Marathon

Who are you teaming up with?
  18. C

Trailburner/Trailbunny are we allowed to camp at Stromlo on the Friday night?
  19. C

cyclocross

Yep but it would be a road day license which i think are $25
  20. C

Husky 100 - New Event

Kerbs, when are the final details coming out? Need to know if your having drink stations and at what distances or at what points we will be crossing Forrest road and how far into the race so we can sort out food and drinks.