Search results

1. F

L'officiel Le Tour 2012 Thread!

I think the call was incorrect, sounds kinda stupid but i think its sagans fault for being so close to gossys wheel. if he were half a meter behind or to the side he wouldnt have been so affected, and his reaction definately helped his case.
  2. F

good call, however you're wrong about tonight, goss will get cav back for beating him at the worlds anyone catch the ridiculous shirt that scott sunderland? was wearing last night? almost as bad as tannies purple velvet suit
  3. F

The Fixie Thread

Leaf gipsy, Volum Thrasher forks, Ultegra cranks, B43 and Alex G6000, mtb bars/stem, selle italia saddle and an average paint/raw job
  4. F

i always hate to think about it this way but yeah, it has to be. Maillot jaune - Gonna say Evans, because he rode such a great tour last year and I think he can do it again. Maillot Vert - Greipel? he has a whole team riding for him Maillot à pois rouges - Sammy Sanchez Teams...
  5. F

post up your bmx (s)

Frame - Skavenger Bridge - 21.25tt Fork - Odyssey Director Handlebars - Skavenger Swift Stem - Tree Collet TL Sprocket - Odyssey MDS Cranks- Premium Chain - KMC Seat - Fit LoBolt Seatpost - Animal Wedge Pedals - Eclat Plaza Grips - Odyssey Chase Hawk Barends - Odyssey Par Ends BB - Stolen...
  6. F

Skavenger Web Video release.

soooo dope
  7. F

post up your bmx (s)

nice work with the hubguard and dayum your bike looks clean
  8. F

post up your bmx (s)

goin back to bmx should be fully built within a few weeks, just gotta pick up some parts and get the wheels built Frame - Subrosa Lethum 21” Fork - Odyssey Director Handlebars - Fly Tierra 27" Stem - Odyssey Elementary V3 Headset - Odyssey Integrated Grips - Odyssey Chase Hawk...
  9. F

BMX to Dirt Jumper

oh and if you find one with pikes you can lock the forks to commute and then unlock them when you go ride jumps
  10. F

BMX to Dirt Jumper

just look for a second hand single speeded stp, mines got stock wheels frame and fork, and still ride great. weight and geo is barely an issue except when i try ride small parks and 180s n that. im running 36-15 gearing and its great for commuting, easy to hop up curbs, hills arent too hard...
  11. F

Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

beat mine today, 2 days
  12. F

The Fixie Thread

13. F

single speed or gears?

how much time will you be riding it dh and out on tracks and how much will you be riding jumps, best option is ss unless you need the gears
  14. F

braaaaaaaaap the whip thread. no dialup allowed.

and he won by a big margain
  15. F

braaaaaaaaap the whip thread. no dialup allowed.

haha i came on here and was about to post almost the exact same screenshot hahaha
  16. F

The Fixie Thread

very nice man
  17. F

The Fixie Thread

still waiting for my new b43 rear to come in the mail, not riding is killing meee!!
  18. F

Purple Ti Carbon Blut Lt

holy shit....
  19. F

The Fixie Thread

anyone ever seen/ridden/heard of a 24 inch fixie?
  20. F

KTM bikes, is this old news??

i like this http://www.ktm-bikes.at/files/KTM_IconDescriptions.pdf