Search results

1. Buggergrips

Thomson 27.2 Dropper

2. Buggergrips

Wheelbuilder in Melbourne

I need my wheels rebuilt as the 6 year old DT swiss rims are developing interestingly scary cracks. who is the best wheelbuilder in Melbourne? I wan stans arch ex rims for the tubeless magic.
  3. Buggergrips

Boardman CX team

I couldn't help myself. So much fun on singletrack, but when you get to a drop, well, you remember you're on what is essentially a roadbike.
  4. Buggergrips

Round the world bike record.

my mate Mike is just about to break the world record http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/2012/jun/03/around-world-92-days-bike-record?INTCMP=SRCH unbelievable. 320km every day for 92 days.
  5. Buggergrips

XC Cotic Soul

got my new soul frame this morning.
  6. Buggergrips

Hope Distributor

Hi, does anyone know who the distributor for hope is in Aus? (the brakes and hubs people)
  7. Buggergrips

mt buller chairlift

i was talking to a bloke in the pub and he reckons that the buller chairlift will soon open all season. anyone else heard this? it can only be a good thing, for example queenstowns' gondola now stays open all summer. and they get loads of riders.
  8. Buggergrips

Yeti 575

Hi, I'm considering investing in an 09 575 frame (I say investing, as they are bloody expensive!) and using my hartail as a donor bike Does anyone have one? What are your opinions? What are Yeti Australia like to deal with warrantywise (just in case it breaks)? cheers Rich
  9. Buggergrips

sold

Item: Sram X9 rear mech and pair of X9 shifters. these are the new style ones so they look like X0 without the fancy Ti and carbon business. also have a 990 cassette (the red one) Location:Melbourne Item Condition: mech - good, shifters - excellent, cassette - well, the teeth are fine, but...