Search results

1. Tasha

7.5 (190mm) I-2-I rear shock

Hey guys, This is for my bike - i really want to get out there and riding again and not be so bumpy (just gotta wait for the rain to stop!) Anyone got a rear shock?
  2. Tasha

Ty and Tasha Got Married!!

I think most of the 03's grew up (finished uni!) and got proper jobs. :) We haven't heard from most of them for ages. This tread is turning into a bit of a 03 get together :) hehe
  3. Tasha

hehe, thanks Wombat! We're having a great time over here, loving the English Summer!! (its the hottest one since 1911!) We're having lots of adventures from riding accross Germany on touring Bicycles, climbing in The Swiss Alps and Italian Dolomites, and living it up around England. But like...
  4. Tasha

Awww Thanks Guys To prove that it happened - Here's a pic (or three) for you all :) Ryan (off farkin) was our best man, and my best friend from Uni, and sister were my bridesmaids.
  5. Tasha

Hi Guys, Most of the oldies here should remember us, hopefully, anyways I just popped in to say that in between working and holidaying our way around Europe, Ty and I got married at the start of this month. I'm sure once we move back to Aus at the start of next year I will once again loose Ty...
  6. Tasha

International Womens Day March 8th & Adventure Womens Rides Brisbane

Wow, that sounds awesome Rob! biking and kayaking, so much fun. Now if only London could put on events like this. Riding here is taking your life into your own hands, not to mention freezing!! Hopefully I can partake in all these fun activites next year when Ty and I move back to Sunny Brissy :)
  7. Tasha

Bank Cheques

Just to let you know, it is very hard to cancel/stop a bank cheque once it has been issued, especially if you have handed the cheque over to the other party. And Johnny, i ment you can deposit any banks' bank cheque into any other bank, but the name on the cheque and the deposit account name...
  8. Tasha

Bank Cheques

I work as a cashier so this info is from inside knowledge, of my bank anyways, A bank cheque should be fairly safe to accept, but it does need to go through the normal clearing processes. It has to go into a bank account at any bank with a name the same as the cheque. You can then wait...
  9. Tasha

Time to give up mtb!

Coming from a girl, I have been watching Tour de France for the last week, and i know these guys ride for many hours per day.... Anyways their time-trail outfit? left nothing to the imagination on thurs night and i can safely say that most of the men were not affected! anyways, just a...
  10. Tasha

Wanted: 4-Bolt 32 - 36 Tooth Chain-Ring

Thanks everyone for replying. I ended up grabing one from sxreturns, and it fits perfectly, Thanks Johnno!! My commuter is all ready to go! Watch out roadies :) Tasha
  11. Tasha

Thanks Johnno!! That would be awesome. Are you working the late shift?? what time does it close? I have to work till about 6:30pm so i prolly wouldnt get out to TC's till 7pm or so. I'll try to arrange something with ty if you close earlier. Talk to you soon. Tasha
  12. Tasha

Hey SpookyIt, I only really need one of them, so are you willing to split? If so, how much for one? Also, if not, how much for all 3?? Thanks, Tasha
  13. Tasha

Hey Guys, I'm building up a commuter and have found (almost) all the bits and pieces i need lying around in our bike cupboard. The only thing I need to complete the bike is a: 4-bolt 32 - 36 tooth chain-ring. If anyone has one lying around not getting used, give me a yell. I don't care...
  14. Tasha

Public Apology

Yeah, don't leave us fuzz. I'm sure you'll stat current on the topics here, and fit us in your busy schedule! Tasha
  15. Tasha

How straight are your children

That's just scary. Im not against parents smacking their child in a controlled and resonable manner, but so freely leaving drugs and alcohol around for kids under 16 is just plain wrong. How much better off would these kids be with a bike, or a skipping rope or even tv (??)
  16. Tasha

Mountainbiking IS a dangerous sport

^ and the minjin. you don't mess with the minjin.
  17. Tasha

Have Boxxer Race's improved this year?

i say that the 04 boxxers will probably spike to some degree, if you think about it in marketing terms there is no good reason for rock shock to fix/correct the problem, if you could buy a $1300 race that doesn't spike or have any issues then whats the incentive for people to buy $2000 boxxer...
  18. Tasha

Painting helmets

Hi Cave Dweller, Back in June this was dicussed, with lots of good responses put forward, in particular Jeremiah Dylan Dean (of Dlyan Dean Designs). http://www.farkin.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1379&highlight=paint+helmet Have a read of it, and if you have any further questions, or need...
  19. Tasha

Australian Mountain Bike Championships on SBS

That was an really interesting segment. Just to see familiar faces on TV was great, and for someone like me who may never get to see this track in real life, it was great to see what tracks down south look like. Thanks Joe and Jim for putting the sport we all love so much on TV. Tacey...
  20. Tasha

DH'ing alone, pair or group?

For downhill shuttling, i prefer going with at about 3 other ppl, so you can get 3 runs in and a drive for a rest. But for XC type of runs i like to drive there with one person, do a round trail and then go home - its a lot more peaceful and good for skill learning with only one other person...