Search results

1. dh911

Fixie Riders in Tasmania???

Just a general post to any fixie riders in tasmania? There doesn't seem to be many/any....
  2. dh911

Track Hub/wheel Rear

I'm trying to hunt down a 700c track wheel for the rear, or even just a track hub 32H for the rear. must be track though, for a fixie. It's on the cheap so not more than $50 for a hub or $100 for the whole wheel. cheers
  3. dh911

Best times up mt nebo???

just wondering what peoples quickest times up Mt Nebo are? Going up mt Nebo road from the gap to the little cafe at the top. I did it in 1:18 from southbank this morning but wondering what's a good time?
  4. dh911

road riders in bris/gold coast??

Just wondering if there are any bunch rides about the coast or brisbane going on?mountains if possible...
  5. dh911

QLD SOLD PLEASE DELETE!Specialized Allez Comp full ultegra PRICE DROP!! PICTURES NOW UP!!

Item: 2001 54cm Specialized Allez Comp (Columbus Squadra Corsa tubing) spec's below Price: $1000 ono (pretty flexible with prices just try me, you might be surprised!) Reason for Selling: Just bought another new roadie and want to get rid of this Condition: great condition, only raced for two...
  6. dh911

Daisy Hill Trails

I'd just like to say how amazing that place is. I'm a downhill rider at heart, but i've got a giant xtc zero for training (amoung about a thousand bikes), and the guys from work conned me into going xc riding. It is damn fun. I really love the variety of trails there and how you can link them...
  7. dh911

Wanted: Santa Cruz Jackal Frame

What: Im after a santa cruz jackal frame Price range/Willing to Pay: anything less than $600 Location: gold coast or launceston, depending on the time of year Extra Info: either the orange or white colour. willing to pay postage. cheers, tom
  8. dh911

drop off forks

how much could i sell my 2005 drop off forks for? they are the QR20mm axle, 130mm travel, perfect condition only 3 weeks old