Search results

1. D

Helmet Light Suggestions?

I am looking to get a new helmet mounted light for night riding and I am not sure what to get... HID Technologies - No longer makes lights K-Lite - completely sold out Radical Lights - a bit too expensive. I am looking for something that works in a similar way to the brands above...
  2. D

STOLEN Vassago Jabber Wocky

Last night my mate had his Vassago Jabber Wocky Single Speed 29er stolen from the back of his ute while it was parked in Neutral Bay. The bike is hard to miss. It has a white frame, Reba XX Fork, German flag Chris King headset and gold Loaded bars and other parts. The bike is/was his pride...
  3. D

Capital Punishment 100km Entry For Sale

Capital Punishment 100km Entry For Sale as I can't ride due to work. Ticket $100 to first in. cheers, Sean.
  4. D

Mogo 50km Entry Wanted

Hi, Unfortunately I did not get my hands on an entry to the Mogo Irate Intern 50km in time. If for some reason you have a spare entry or are unable to attend, please contact me and I will gladly purchase your entry. Cheers, DS.
  5. D

Dirtworks 100km 2009

Entries are now available. I just signed on for my first 100km event! Accommodation already booked in St Alban's too.. 5 months of warm weather training ahead of me and looking forward to it.:D http://www.maxadventure.com.au/dirtworksclassic/entry.html
  6. D

Half Fling Entry Wanted

Hi all, If anybody has a half fling entry they are willing to sell, please let me know. fingers crossed!:) Sean.