Search results

1. Tizz--

VIC SOLD Rocky Mountain Element 70 MSL $700

Appreciated :) Unfortunately can't check at the moment and can't find it in any online specs, would assume it's doable on this as it's a large.
  2. Tizz--

VIC SOLD Rocky Mountain Element 70 MSL $700

Item:Rocky Mountain Element - Size L Location: Woodend/Melbourne CBD Item Condition: Good for the most part - the frame pivots/bearings will need replacing, the price reflects this. Has the usual scuffs/scratches, nothing of note. The gears will most likely need a tune up. Reason for selling...
  3. Tizz--

What neck brace for Motorbike Helmet?

Leatt's and Alpinestars should both work fine, I have a moto helmet with a Leatt and have no complaints. Go into a moto store and try them on together to be safe mate
  4. Tizz--

Maldon Ride Day. 9th October.

Its funny how fired up people get over little things that don't even matter in the scheme of things.
  5. Tizz--

Broken collar bone :/

I did mine really similar to that about 4 months ago, all orthopedic surgeons I saw advised against surgery so I didn't, even now it is fairly painful at times and it has been a while since I did it, the bone has joined back together but there is still a bit of a step in the connection of the...
  6. Tizz--

a good helmet

I've been using a tld air moto helmet and honestly can't tell the difference between it and my old tld d2 when riding. I say just stick with the moto helmet mate.
  7. Tizz--

Xbox 360's Unite!

Anyone still playing mw2? heaps of lag in all the games i join so want to play aussies, my gamertag is tiz112
  8. Tizz--

So I'll be booking a DH trip to NZ very shortly... here's why.

Pretty much sums it up, was up there at the start of January, really good experience everyone should get out there!
  9. Tizz--

The Hip Hop thread

Reppin' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxFdJoSHgcw
  10. Tizz--

Turner DHR

Cheers man, For sure dude we will sort it out soon
  11. Tizz--

Turner DHR

Thanks dudes, yeah rides real good and good in corners, i dont know what i did when editing that photo actually, just changed around brightness and exposure real basic
  12. Tizz--

Turner DHR

Frame - 08 Turner DHR Rear shock - Marzocchi Roco Ti spring Front shock/fork -Boxxer Team Handlebars - Sunline 762 Stem - Funn Rsx Headset - FSA Pig Pro Grips - ODI Ruffian Saddle - Funn Front brake - Juicy 7 Rear brake - Juicy 7 Cranks - Holzfeller Chainguide - e 13 Rear derailleur...
  13. Tizz--

QLD sold

PMd you mate.
  14. Tizz--

In the Pines

Yeah boy, mad snake you are Jacko. so pineed
  15. Tizz--

King Of Ballarat 2010 Rnd2 - Jason Stevens Photography

Thanks heaps man they are awesome
  16. Tizz--

DH Solid Bikes Australia. Team Bike.

yeah man looks amazing, alot better than the pics on the website
  17. Tizz--

VIC sold please delete

hey mate i will give u a pair of realy custom globe shoes for it mate???
  18. Tizz--

[DH] New Track Shoot.

yeah man, they turned out sick as. good day out there.
  19. Tizz--

DH 08 stab deluxe

mm, was over them so got boxxers
  20. Tizz--

DH 08 stab deluxe

yeah, feels awesome as, definately prefer over the last ones.