Search results

1. trailstar

STOLEN Polygon Trid zz stolen Newcastle (Islington)

A mate just text me since he knows I'm into bikes saying he found a bike today that looks decent while kayaking in Throsby Creek this morning. Asked me to look around on Facebook and wherever to see if I can find this one listed as stolen by the owner before he takes it to the Police. The bike...
  2. trailstar

WA Sold

PM'd you about the Raceface stem
  3. trailstar

Little Things You Hate

The Fernleigh Track has nothing to do with Kurt Fearnley But yes, you're right about it being a place of anger. Fast roadies, cruising bikers, walkers, kids, dogs all on a skinny piece of asphalt
  4. trailstar

Post your wicked BANSHEE thread....

@goobags going back through this thread earlier I saw your Spitfire and thought it could have been the one I sat on. I kind of wish I’d held out longer for a large to come along but I feel comfortable on the medium and it doesn’t feel too cramped. @Mr Crudley Thanks. That flexibility was the...
  5. trailstar

Post your wicked BANSHEE thread....

Here's a couple of shots of my Banshee I built up. Got a medium frame second hand and swapped all the parts over from my hardtail onto this one plus I added a 150mm dropper post and 30t narrow wide chainring. Just need to get a longer rear brake hose. Still running 26" wheels (thanks to...
  6. trailstar

FOUND - Banshee Spitfire Gen 1 135x10 dropouts

Here’s a pic of my axle and hub to show you what I mean. It’s the same dimensions as your normal QR, just a stiffer set up I guess and fits into a regular QR dropout. I’ve never mentioned anything about a thru axle. @moorey the bike already has two sets of dropouts (142x12 and 150x12 for 650b)...
  7. trailstar

Not exactly sure how the Banshee set up goes but the hub I have has a 10mm QR axle.
  8. trailstar

Item: Looking at getting a Banshee Spitfire frame and trying to decide whether to run the 26" wheels I have already got or get a set that are 142x12. I'm currently looking at a 26" set that are the right spacing but just wanted to see if anyone has any 135x10 dropouts that'll suit a Gen 1...
  9. trailstar

Coil springs for 2003 Fox Vanilla 125 front fork

Item: Springs for 2003 Fox Vanilla 125 front fork Location: Newcastle but happy to pay reasonable postage Price: What do you think they're worth? Condition: springy Extra info: My nephew got a set of these forks off eBay and they're a bit undersprung for him. Hoping to get some stiffer springs -...
  10. trailstar

FOUND. Trail bike or frame (5" or there abouts)

I have a Chumba XCL for sale in the short travel frame section for $450. It might not tick the 'light for xc' box but it's a good trail frame.
  11. trailstar

NSW Sold - please delete

Another price drop
  12. trailstar

NSW Sold - please delete

Pics of frame added and price drop to $500.
  13. trailstar

NSW Sold - please delete

Item: Chumba XCL Location: Newcastle, NSW Item Condition: Good condition. Has a few cable rub marks and scratches from use but nothing too bad. Reason for selling: Want to to buy a decent 24 inch bike for my boy. Price and price conditions: $450 plus postage Extra Info: Medium sized frame with...
  14. trailstar

VIC 24 inch wheel set plus hardtail build parts.

pm'd you about a couple of parts
  15. trailstar

Truvativ FiveD Crank Arms - 170mm SOLD PLEASE DELETE

Still for sale. Bump it up
  16. trailstar

Bump and price drop
  17. trailstar

Item: Truvativ FiveD Crank Arms Location: Newcastle, NSW Item Condition: Excellent condition, some small marks including scuff mark from shoes Reason for selling: No longer required Price and price conditions: $35 posted $30 posted Extra Info: 170mm. No holes for granny ring. 4 bolt, 104bcd...
  18. trailstar

Truvativ Hussefelt Stem - 75mm, 1 1/8 steerer, 25.4mm clamp SOLD PLEASE DELETE

Item: Truvativ Hussefelt stem Location: Newcastle, NSW Item Condition: Pretty good. Some small scratches on it. Reason for selling: No longer needed Price and price conditions: $30 posted $25 posted Extra Info: 7 degree angle. 75mm length. 1 1/8 steerer and 25.4mm clamp. Pictures: Yep
  19. trailstar

NSW XTR rear Derailleur - SOLD PLEASE DELETE

Bump it up