Search results

1. trailstar

FOUND - Banshee Spitfire Gen 1 135x10 dropouts

Item: Looking at getting a Banshee Spitfire frame and trying to decide whether to run the 26" wheels I have already got or get a set that are 142x12. I'm currently looking at a 26" set that are the right spacing but just wanted to see if anyone has any 135x10 dropouts that'll suit a Gen 1...
  2. trailstar

Coil springs for 2003 Fox Vanilla 125 front fork

Item: Springs for 2003 Fox Vanilla 125 front fork Location: Newcastle but happy to pay reasonable postage Price: What do you think they're worth? Condition: springy Extra info: My nephew got a set of these forks off eBay and they're a bit undersprung for him. Hoping to get some stiffer springs -...
  3. trailstar

NSW Sold - please delete

Item: Chumba XCL Location: Newcastle, NSW Item Condition: Good condition. Has a few cable rub marks and scratches from use but nothing too bad. Reason for selling: Want to to buy a decent 24 inch bike for my boy. Price and price conditions: $450 plus postage Extra Info: Medium sized frame with...
  4. trailstar

Truvativ FiveD Crank Arms - 170mm SOLD PLEASE DELETE

Item: Truvativ FiveD Crank Arms Location: Newcastle, NSW Item Condition: Excellent condition, some small marks including scuff mark from shoes Reason for selling: No longer required Price and price conditions: $35 posted $30 posted Extra Info: 170mm. No holes for granny ring. 4 bolt, 104bcd...
  5. trailstar

Truvativ Hussefelt Stem - 75mm, 1 1/8 steerer, 25.4mm clamp SOLD PLEASE DELETE

Item: Truvativ Hussefelt stem Location: Newcastle, NSW Item Condition: Pretty good. Some small scratches on it. Reason for selling: No longer needed Price and price conditions: $30 posted $25 posted Extra Info: 7 degree angle. 75mm length. 1 1/8 steerer and 25.4mm clamp. Pictures: Yep
  6. trailstar

Please delete - no longer for sale

Item: Truvativ Hussefelt Cranks 170mm - Truvativ 24t and 36t chainrings and bashguard. FSA Platinum ISIS BB 68mm shell, 113mm spindle Location: Newcastle, NSW Item Condition: Cranks - used but still good. Chainrings, bashguard and BB - near new. Reason for selling: No longer required Price and...
  7. trailstar

NSW XTR rear Derailleur - SOLD PLEASE DELETE

Item: XTR Rear Derailleur (RD - M971) Location: Newcastle, NSW Item Condition: Good Reason for selling: No longer required Price and price conditions: $85 posted Extra Info: 9 speed. Has some scratches on it, see pics Pictures:
  8. trailstar

NSW Sold

Item: Gripsport 3-Bike Carrier *SOLD* Location: Newcastle, NSW Item Condition: Used, a few years old but still in good condition. A little bit of surface rust but can easily be sanded or brushed off and repainted. Reason for selling: Not used. Got a new tyre carrier on the back of my 4wd and...
  9. trailstar

NSW SOLD Please Delete

Item: Manitou Drake Super Air 130mm forks - 20mm axle Location: Newcastle, NSW Item Condition: Excellent Reason for selling: Want less travel Price and price conditions: $260 buyer pays postage. Will consider a swap for 100mm forks with 20mm axle or QR. Extra Info: These forks are about 18 hours...
  10. trailstar

NSW Sold - Please delete

Item: 2003 Marzocchi Super T Pro Location: Newcastle, NSW Item Condition: Used but still in good condition. The lowers are a bit scratched up. The stanchions are in excellent condition and have two small superficial marks on them from the brake hose. Reason for selling: Overkill for the riding...
  11. trailstar

Sold please delete

Item: MRP system 3 chainguide - 4 bolt bashguard 104bcd - SOLD PENDING PAYMENT Location: Newcastle Item Condition: Used but still good. Reason for selling: Using dual ring set up Price and price conditions: $45 posted Extra Info: I believe it is 36-40t. Bearings still work fine. Plate is...
  12. trailstar

Sold please delete

Item: Deore LX rear derailleur - rapid rise (low normal) SOLD
  13. trailstar

Not for sale anymore. Please delete

Not for sale anymore
  14. trailstar

St Helena's this sunday (31/7) *edited*

Will be doing St helenas trail this sunday (31/7) with vien. Planning to get up to woodford at about 11.35. Anyone is welcome to join up Cheers John
  15. trailstar

Found Please delete

What: Chainring, any size between 32 and 38 tooth, and a bashguard to suit Price range/Willing to Pay: What you think its worth Location: Western Sydney. If around the sydney area i'll most likely come pick it up off of you Extra Info: It needs to be four bolt and fit hussefelt cranks. Hoping to...
  16. trailstar

Cranks for Square tapered BB**Found**

What: Cranks to fit on square tapered bottom bracket Price range/Willing to Pay: 0-$100 Location: Penrith - Western Sydney. I'll come and pick em up from around the Sydney/ Blue Mountains area Extra Info: Im after some cranks that have replaceable chainrings so i can interchange between...
  17. trailstar

Cheap mountain bike - FOUND*** please delete

What: Cheap mountain bike Price range/Willing to Pay: $0 - $400 Location: Maroubra or Western Sydney Extra Info: Looking to find a bike for a mate, he has given me $400 and it is my job to find it. I’m looking for a bike he can commute on and do a little off road on. So a minimum of...
  18. trailstar

SOLD : LX levers, LX V-brakes and Deore cable disc brake

Item: LX black and gold brake levers Location: Western Sydney - Penrith Item Condition: Pretty good condition, a few scratches on them mainly on the levers and has a scuff mark on the top of the gold body on the right hand one Reason for selling: Got Hydros Price and price conditions: $40...
  19. trailstar

Stopping theives and stolen parts

I had a bit of an idea last night at work after thinking about all these poor people that have their pride and joys stolen by worthless f?@#s. Could there be a national system put in place where bike parts such as hubs, rims, crank arms, pedals, derailleurs etc get engraved and registered...
  20. trailstar

DMR Trailstar

Been building my baby up for a while now and its pretty much finished Its a DMR Trailstar Frame with -Fox Vanilla 125RLC Forx -FSA Pig Headset -Dice Whiplash Hydros -Dice Duke Rims with Roulette Hubs -Ritchey Motovader 2.4s (also got hookworms for it) -Hussefelt Cranks and...