Search results

1. _CODY_

[QLD] 09 Boxxer World Cup, *SOLD*

gday, Im keen on the forks, were abouts on the gold coast are you?
  2. _CODY_

Metal, Hardcore, Punk and everything inbetween

under 18...me and a mate are going. should be sick aye.
  3. _CODY_

What are you listening to NOW?

Pioneers- From Autumn To Ashes
  4. _CODY_

Metal, Hardcore, Punk and everything inbetween

im seeing Enter Shikari / House vs Hurricane in september. Any one else hitting up the brissy show?
  5. _CODY_

SE QLD campsites

Hey farkin-burn, Would anybody happen to know of any good camping spot around SE QLD. Me and the mates would like it to be on the water, preferably the beach. We dont have a boat or a 4X4 so that limits it abit. But any help would be great. Also as close the the south east of brissy as...
  6. _CODY_

The Photo Snob Thread

Is that Photo of the road and really green grass sort of near Boonah? I swear ive seen that place before. Nice photos by the way.
  7. _CODY_

Are we taking 'sport' to far?

So if drifting isnt a sport, Is V8's or any other motorsport a sport? Whats the difference?
  8. _CODY_

Little Things You Love

That my mate gave me every Warped tour CD from 06 to now....thats like 300 songs. So happy right now.
  9. _CODY_

2010 Sunshine Series

Sounds like you lot had a great time.... (NEED PICS OF BARHUMP)
  10. _CODY_

Schladm.....Beerburrum

Who did the digging? Are they pick/shovel holes or am I making things up? Did you make something new?
  11. _CODY_

Little Things You Hate

Oh yeah true...my hate of her name still stands tho :P
  12. _CODY_

Little Things You Hate

like "Ke$ha" seriously WHAT THE FUCK????
  13. _CODY_

Redlands dh thread

cody____28@hotmail.com
  14. _CODY_

Beerburrum track. Ride photos.

yeeeew you dont actually see my crash XD. You didnt even post up the seahorse...people are going to think your weird..just sayin'
  15. _CODY_

2010 Sunshine Series

Is it illegal to race with a motor-assisted DH bike?
  16. _CODY_

Reedy & Co.

Sunny series boys....its here...I already know i will come completely last out of us. hahahai havent ridden a bike in 2 months:(mega sadface :(
  17. _CODY_

DH GLORY HOLE.......now with totems

19's brahh.. This bike's a pig...so many scratches and shit...
  18. _CODY_

DH GLORY HOLE.......now with totems

Hey Farkinburn, I have had this bike for nearly 2 years, Started as a frame that I found on here and I bought parts from TBSM. Over that time it has been changed a fair amount. I think that a finally have it at a point where its safe to say I dont need to change it anymore. Its treated me very...
  19. _CODY_

Bike security - How do you make sure your bike is still there in the morning

Ummm nah I remember there being a thread that actually had like helpful and some funny ideas.
  20. _CODY_

Bike security - How do you make sure your bike is still there in the morning

There was a massive, epic thread on this topic..Have a search its funny as.