Search results

1. S

Kona KABOOM

What: Kona Kaboom frame. Price range\Willing to Pay: Depending on condition / we'll talk. Location: Melbourne. Extra Info: If you live interstate we can talk postage. PM me!
  2. S

Stairgappin....

To nearly everyone here who has ever ridden a stairgap, you suck.
  3. S

2003 Kona Stuff; SOLD

Item: 2003 Kona Stuff, semi-stock. Location: Melbourne, Victoria. Item Condition: Reasonably good nick, few scratches here and there. Reason for selling: New bike time.... i can't pose enough on green. Price and price conditions: In the vicinity of $800. See below. Extra Info: Size M/L...
  4. S

Old roadie / complete or frame + fork

What: Older road bike complete or frame+fork, cro-mo only. Price range\Willing to Pay: Not very much at all, it's just for a hack and maybe a fixed wheel conversion. Location: Melbourne. Extra Info: Would prefer track dropouts or semi-horizontals. PM me!
  5. S

What happened?

From a technical point of view, what happened there guys? OMGLOLWTF i kokuld not post me usual postwhorein repleis to ever1s thread!!!/2!!!@?!one!@
  6. S

Melb: Drinking: 17th (night): CBD

Anyone? So in need of alcohol-induced fun....
  7. S

Help find me a frame?

Well, im starting my new job (bike courier) on Monday and i need a new bike for it. I know heaps of ppl will tell me not to get something new, but this is a hypothetical while i figure out what to do with my imaginary money. Requirements: -Big I'm 6'2" and need to be able to ride it...
  8. S

Factory HT DH bikes

And now that ive used as many abbreviations in the title as possible... Are there any companies that make a hardtail bike suitable for downhill? I know you can ride any HT downhill, but does anyone know / can anyone think of a bike that a company has made to do it? Forgive me if i'm...
  9. S

Hardtail Frame Prices...

Giving FULL credit to LTR for starting this off.. Prices as of (1/9/04), $1AU = $0.6985US. All prices below in AUD. -$1555* for custom geo or custom paint for the Nicolai 2mxtb. Itd be atleast $2000 id say frame only. -$1500* for a Cove Stiffie FR -$1500* for a Batch Titanium Frame...
  10. S

Kona Unit etc

Wanted; Singlespeed, a REAL one. PM ME! Prefer Kona/On-One/Surly etc... and must be reasonably priced. Prefer Melbourne.
  11. S

Hurstbridge DH : Sunday 19th Sept : Maintenance

Thoughts? I've allowed time for it so ppl can get off work etc....
  12. S

Kona 24 Hour... Redesale, Victoria

Are any Melbournians keen to go to the Kona 24 Hour race in November (the 27th i think)? I'm keen to hit it up singlespeed style but i cant find many team-mates, prob 2 at the most.. Race info here. Entry Form here [pdf].
  13. S

Singlespeeeed frame

I'm looking for something like a Kona Unit/Explosif frame (sliding drops) or something with TFE's..... help anyone? Prefer Melbourne... and prefer CHEAP!
  14. S

Cheap front hub help?

Location: Living Room Time: 20:00hours Spuddy is in the process of removing his front wheel and BAM! His Shitmano hub drops its guts all over the floor, cones and bearings all over the shop. He's now in the market for a new hub. So, my question is thus; whats a good cheap front hub (if...
  15. S

delete please

All sold / gone I NEED to sell these! Front shifter / Mech combos. - 31.8, top pull, top swing Item: XTR shifter / Deore XT mech. Item: Alivio mech + shifter. Saddle Item: Assmaster 5000 (no-name) with bent rails in 2 axis and 'kelvar' corners :? i wouldnt use it, but someone might...
  16. S

Anyone in Melb missing a Norco 250?

If so, it might be sitting in Cash Converters in Smith St, Fitzroy. Its quite strange, they always seem to have one good bike in there, and it's where i got my Kona Stuff.... seedy :shock:. If it's not your bike, you could always go and buy it for $1195.
  17. S

Eltham - Church trail.

I was thinking of going out to the church trails in Eltham at some stage. What can i expect? Trail condition, obstacles, quality, walkers :?: ... and who actually owns the land?
  18. S

8spd Rear Shifter - Any! (nearly)

I'm after a rear shifter in decent nick, 8spd Shimano, needs to have the little window above the bars, because im sick of hitting my knee on the window!
  19. S

Ever rented a house?

You have to read this. Aah, uni...
  20. S

2004 Specialized P1

If anyone has one for sale PM me with a price and i might have a buyer for it.