Search results

1. S

X-Fusion Vengeance

Hey guys, so just recently I bought a 2012 coil spring version of the X-Fusion Vengeance under the impression that they were fairly easy to lower from the standard 160mm to 100mm for dirt jumping. Does anyone here have knowledge of these forks and knows whether this is possible and the best way...
  2. S

Thread help.

Hey guys, anyone help me with changing a thread title? Or do I just need to create a new thread?
  3. S

26bikes.com

Hey guys, anyone bought from 26bikes? Pretty cheap for some parts so I thought I'd let you know about it, although you probably all already do. Anyone had experiences with it? Good, bad and postage?
  4. S

Dirt jump frame and wheels

Looking for a universal hardtail frame, but more dirt oriented, will pay around 300. Same with wheels, street/park/dj wheels. Must be single speed and front must be 20mm. Cranks- looking for something along the lines of saints or slx. Preferably with a single speed ring, must suit a dj frame...
  5. S

lowering spacers

hey guys i searched this topic and got a little confused, i just bought a 2008 pair of fox floats set at 140mm travel, and i would like to lower them to 100mm, but i am confused about the spacers, do they normally come with the fork as if they do i most probably wont get them as they are...
  6. S

what forks?

hey guys i have searched for this topic but i couldn't really find anything on this exact topic, i was wondering would x-fusion velvet rl's be strong enough for light dj or really really light street, or would i be better to go 2009 fox vanilla r but i've been told the travel is set to 140mm and...